X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drin666
    Banned
    • Oct 2009

If your grandmother is a Serb, then why do you claim to be Macedonian? That is my issue with you Macedonians, you are stealing history! Don't you Macedonians have any decency?

Comment

• Macedonian Sun
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Drin666 View Post
      If your grandmother is a Serb, then why do you claim to be Macedonian? That is my issue with you Macedonians, you are stealing history! Don't you Macedonians have any decency?

One grandparent is Serb pal, that makes me part serb, the rest is Macedonian, simple eh? Or is that too hard for you to understand?

Comment

• Drin666
        Banned
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Makedonac View Post
        One grandparent is Serb pal, that makes me part serb, the rest is Macedonian, simple eh? Or is that too hard for you to understand?
        Macedonian? What is this?

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Keep it up the photos are great,good stuff!
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Macedonian? What is this?

Hey man show some respect,don't expect any if you don't respect us!
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• 777Bitola
              • Sep 2009

Tell me how these Albanians humiliated us? You were humiliated in Vukovar 36,000 serbs against 2,000 croats and they held you guys off for almost 100 days You heard about the Tank Graveyard over 100 dead Serbian armoured pieces destroyed just incase you don't here are some pictures to proove my point

And again in Kosovo you got humiliated as the Albanians took it from you.

In 2001 i dont remember the Albanians annexing a part of Macedonia. I remember the American mercenaries that got cornered and trapped and when the shipqtars handed their weapons over.
              Last edited by 777Bitola; 10-26-2009, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Drin666
                Banned
                • Oct 2009

Bitola. Use the ancient word Monastir you imbecile!

Monastir will be Albanian one day.

Comment

• 777Bitola
                  • Sep 2009

Haha you dont have any responce to my comment but that bullshit. Cause you know its true, you even took all of EX Jugoslavias armoury and weapons and still lost to a militia force of Croatians. You can also notice the T 34's you monkeys used!

Comment

• 777Bitola
                    • Sep 2009

Photos of the new BTR 4, which will modernized the Macedonian armour. Armed with a 30mm cannon 7.62 machine gun, 4 anti tank missiles and a 30mm grenade launcher. It can also be fitted with different turret weapons modules: the GROM module, SHKVAL module, and the BAU 23x2 module. There are also different designed versions such as the BRM-4K Reconnaissance vehicle, BTR-4K Command vehicle, BTR-4KSh command and staff vehicle, MOP-4K Fire support vehicle, BREM-4K repair and recovery vehicle, and the BSEM-4K recovery and medical vehicle.
                    These will overplace the Btr 70's and Btr 80's as Macedonia is buying 200 of them. Lets thank god they look good and perform good unlike some armour to our north in serbia .
                    Last edited by 777Bitola; 10-26-2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• BigMak
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

How is Monastir the Ancient name of Bitola?

Heraclea founded by phillip II is the Ancient name of Bitola.

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

What's the fun if every dumbass is banned??? leave some of them around, they are entertaining

When was bitola under Albanian occupation?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Sorry Bij, this dumbass is too dumb, even for a dumbass.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

I think it's funny to see the Albanians coming here and playing smart arses. If it weren't for the international community and America we would have moved all to Tirana, motherfucking arseholes. Siptari si e Siptari,will never learn what pride is. You can'r expect a developed brain from people who have sex with their own sisters and cousins.
                            Last edited by Jankovska; 10-27-2009, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                                X