X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Your comment is a waste. Give the young guy a chance to further hone his skills. You think you could do better? I think you would have dropped on the floor and faked a loss so you don't have your head knocked off.

Ye i agree SoM, it's not a easy sport Prolet. Well done to Martin Stoilkov the Macedonian, good effort.
    Last edited by Daniel the Great; 11-11-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

I agree its not an easy sport but there were a few opportunities he didnt take, like the knockdown in the third round why would he just stand there after knocking him down? Why didnt he finish him off? If he was flat out beaten then thats fair enough but i think Stoilkov could have won it realistically.

That video that TLWR posted was a brilliant fight, if he had of shown the same ground game i got no doubt that he would have won.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

How can I watch these fights?
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Imagine if we had an MTO fight to the the death competition.
          First of all it would be me vs Meto.
          He would punch me in the nuts then deny he ever did it. I would then hit him and he would call me a dumb nationalist Australian Macedonian. I would hit him again and he would say "you should fight the government ... not me".

The fights continue:
          I suggest Prolet vs Indigen
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Prolet, I think you're being very harsh on the young and inexperienced Stoilkov, the young Macedonian was only in his 3rd pro fight and at 23 years old he was 7 years younger than the Australian fighter, who by the way had another advantage over Stoilkov by not making the Lightweight weigh in , so he went into the fight with a significant weight advantage...to his credit, Bradney recognized this unfair advantage and offered an extra $500 from his purse to the young Stoilkov.

I'm also wondering if Stoilkov was hand picked by the Macedonian promoter of the event, even though it was an OBVIOUS mismatch and a fight most likely accepted by Stoilkov at the last minute.

So stop being so harsh on the young kid

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              He would punch me in the nuts then deny he ever did it. I would then hit him and he would call me a dumb nationalist Australian Macedonian. I would hit him again and he would say "you should fight the government ... not me".

The fights continue:
              I could imagine Mad Meto coming out in full Apollo Creed regalia, with the Stars n Stripes shorts and matching Uncle Sam top hat and loud vest to complete the ensemble and in his corner he'd have the best people the US State Department has on offer to rub the squirmy bastard in vasaline from head to toe...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                I could imagine Mad Meto coming out in full Apollo Creed regalia, with the Stars n Stripes shorts and matching Uncle Sam top hat and loud vest to complete the ensemble and in his corner he'd have the best people the US State Department has on offer to rub the squirmy bastard in vasaline from head to toe...
                Sing it .... "Living in America"
                He would be wearing a badge that says "I LOVE :rmacedonia " though.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

YouTube - Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, I think you're right the guy's got alot of talent i was just hoping he would do better. For his age and 23 is very young for an MMA fighter i think he can improve alot, he's got alot of potential but he needs to improve alot.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

The fights continue:

Hahaha, that's fuuny. I want to fight Prolet lol.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                        Sometimes it seems that everyone is queuing up to fight Prolet...lol

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                          Prolet....i'll be on your side mate. jaska kloci ti tupajnci. i setne kjotek za dvajcata.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

LOL......

Prolet can be dolph Lundgrens character, Ivan Drago, fighting for yugoslavia with a huge portrait of tito in the background and serbian turbo-folk bluring in the background, and with his thick yugoslavian/serbian accent prolet will say "i must break you" before fighting his opponent

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

That would make an CCCPvec lol

Bill, More like a tag team wrestling match, I'll do the takedowns you can do the ground and pound LOL

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Anybody watch UFC 200 over the weekend? Nothing against Brock Lesnar, but Australia's Mark Hunt really should have nailed him. It's a shame because even though a win for Hunt wouldn't have improved his rankings, this loss may have an impact on his chances for a future title shot. On another note, Cain looked to be in fine form, and in my opinion he is still the real king of the heavyweight division. Watch out Stipe!
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X