Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
NikodimMKD
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 187
NikodimMKD is on a distinguished road
Default Utrinski Vesnik: Bulgaria will not change its policy towards Macedonia

30 July 2009 | 11:51 | FOCUS News Agency

Skopje. As of Monday, Bulgaria has a new Prime Minister. The right-centrist Boyko Borisov, leader of the Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria (CEDB), was elected with 162 votes “for” and 77 votes “against, Macedonian Utrinski Vesnik daily writes.
“Borisov will be the new author of the Bulgarian policy and he is expected to regain European Union’s trust in Bulgaria, as well as to continue the reforms and the fight against corruption and organized crime, which blocked the EU money for Bulgaria. What he is not expected for the new PM to do is to change Bulgaria’s policy towards Macedonia”, the author of the article, Tamara Grancarovskam writes.
According to her, despite that on official level the relations between the two countries are considered goof, the “non-recognition” of the Macedonian nation on behalf of Bulgaria, as well as the non-recognition of the Macedonian minority in the country and the rejected registration of the OMO Ilinden – Pirin, are some issues which have been spoiling the relations between Bulgaria and Macedonia over the last years.
“Adding the anti-Macedonian campaign conducted in Bulgaria by the historians and media, backed by the power, which is shifted on Macedonian territory through the unregistered association of Bulgarian “Radko” and has caused several incidents, it becomes clear that Boyko Borisov will not calm down the relations between the two neighboring countries”, the Macedonian journalist says further.
NikodimMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Oh who gives a fuck, they have never had the balls to say anything in our face, they are the best gutless backstabbers on the Balkans.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
NikodimMKD
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 187
NikodimMKD is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
Oh who gives a fuck, they have never had the balls to say anything in our face, they are the best gutless backstabbers on the Balkans.
Well the Macedonian journalist in Skopje who wrote the piece does.
NikodimMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikodimMKD View Post
Well the Macedonian journalist in Skopje who wrote the piece does.
Or maybe he is just doing a job to get paid. The backstabbers will never stop, we all know that. Why waste our time with them? They can go fuck themselves
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
NikodimMKD
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 187
NikodimMKD is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
Or maybe he is just doing a job to get paid. The backstabbers will never stop, we all know that. Why waste our time with them? They can go fuck themselves
You write so nicely. You should consider a career as a journalist.
NikodimMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikodimMKD View Post
You write so nicely. You should consider a career as a journalist.
thanks, I say it as it is. What you can't take it coz Macedonians are waking up and saying enough is enough!

i will be asking the moderators to get rid off you every day until they do. You and your propaganda should not be welcomed in Macedonian world
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
NikodimMKD
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 187
NikodimMKD is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
thanks, I say it as it is. What you can't take it coz Macedonians are waking up and saying enough is enough!

i will be asking the moderators to get rid off you every day until they do. You and your propaganda should not be welcomed in Macedonian world
It does not surprise me that you will do that since you have a typical fascist mindset.
NikodimMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:22 AM   #8
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikodimMKD View Post
It does not surprise me that you will do that since you have a typical fascist mindset.
I do. i am Macedonian therefore I am superior to you therefore I am always right, therefore it's time for you to leave

PS Self defence is not facisam, but than why would you know that. You are just good at talking shit
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:25 AM   #9
NikodimMKD
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 187
NikodimMKD is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
I do. i am Macedonian therefore I am superior to you therefore I am always right, therefore it's time for you to leave

PS Self defence is not facisam, but than why would you know that. You are just good at talking shit
Personal insults and threats directed at forum members is not allowed (in case you missed it). So I will be asking the moderators for your ban.

I will no longer correspond to you.
NikodimMKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikodimMKD View Post
Personal insults and threats directed at forum members is not allowed (in case you missed it). So I will be asking the moderators for your ban.

I will no longer correspond to you.
Good do that but another one will come who will not want all sorts of shit spreaded on the forum regarding their country and people.
Oh I am hurt now
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump