Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 05-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #211
sf.

sf. is on a distinguished road

Pusto means empty but in this context it often means damned (or doomed), origin: something that has been laid waste / condemned to be barren.

The actual word for damned is proklet(o).
sf. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:04 AM   #212
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Prolet, did you notice what happens when a 'k' is included after the 'o' in your username? Lol.....
Old 05-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #213
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

Yeah i did lets not go that path lol

Here is an example, from Muharem Serbezovski

YouTube - Muharem Serbezovski - Prokleta je Amerika
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:05 AM   #214
Komita

Komita is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonetz View Post
Onur looks like those Bulgars adopted their Bratko Serbia motto Chetnik.

Ugly Mother f*cker!

even more Uglier!
Some of you are really amazing, the whole chetnik dresscode with beard and the chetnik movement started in Macedonia and is copied from the "komiti" movement.
Those "bulgarian" komitas from the picture is most probably macedonians that the vmro-bnd use for their propaganda.
Those bulgarians posters are correct and I support them when I say that turkey doesnt belong to europe nor does it's people.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:34 AM   #215
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komita
Some of you are really amazing, the whole chetnik dresscode with beard and the chetnik movement started in Macedonia and is copied from the "komiti" movement.
Komita, that's an interesting point you make, can you confirm it with any references?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:39 AM   #216
Big Bad Sven

Big Bad Sven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komita View Post
Those "bulgarian" komitas from the picture is most probably macedonians that the vmro-bnd use for their propaganda.
Those bulgarians posters are correct and I support them when I say that turkey doesnt belong to europe nor does it's people.
The chetniks started out in macedonia, or "old serbia" as they call it, in a effort to steal as much macedonian land and people into their glorious new state. A bit baffling that you find it such a great fact that the chetniks started in southern "serbia/old serbia". The "macedonian chetniks" had great heroes like the srboman Jovan Babunski who thought against Delcevs IMRO and thought for mighty serbia. The chetniks where very good people during the first yugoslavia ensuring the srbonization was quick and easy

Its debateable whether turkey belongs in the EU or not, but those maps/propaganda are stupid. Turkey is not looking to islamasize the balkan population and force all the balkan women to where viels. Turkey is not looking to start a "muslim empire" in the balkans. Nor is it even financing or manipulating the muslims in the balkans.

This is classic serbian, "greek" and bulgarian propaganda, to scare people of the evil muslims in Turkey. The truth is the modern turk is secular, and that its not the turks who support/finance the whabi's in the balkans or want a muslim empire, its the arabs.

You just fell for an out dated bit of propaganda, hook line and (serbian) sinker.

Cheers

Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 05-04-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Big Bad Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #217
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komita View Post

Those Bulgarian posters are pure bullshit. The maps which shows Bulgaria as a part of Turkey is really ridicules. I have no intention to go their stinkin communist look-a-like country again and i don't wanna see people like the Mr. Karakacan in Turkey either but i agree to them and you on the EU issue. Like our geographical location, Turkey have cultural elements from both Europe and Asia like our former state, Ottoman Empire had b4. This harmony of Europe and Asia still continues in Turkey.

Whether you like it or not, Turkey shaped the world of Europe for 600+ years but i agree that we definitely not belong to a system like "European Union" because It`s against our very nature. We never let any foreigner interfere our country`s future throughout history and we never will, especially NOT the ignorant Bulgarian hicks with a name of a dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
Its debateable whether turkey belongs in the EU or not, but those maps/propaganda are stupid. Turkey is not looking to islamasize the balkan population and force all the balkan women to where viels. Turkey is not looking to start a "muslim empire" in the balkans. Nor is it even financing or manipulating the muslims in the balkans.

This is classic serbian, "greek" and bulgarian propaganda, to scare people of the evil muslims in Turkey. The truth is the modern turk is secular, and that its not the turks who support/finance the whabi's in the balkans or want a muslim empire, its the arabs.

You just fell for an out dated bit of propaganda, hook line and (serbian) sinker.

This is the truth or otherwise wahabi Arabs wouldn't try to do same in Turkey. They also try to manipulate our religious community too like in Balkans. If Turkey would have an intention to see whole Balkans as Muslims you can be sure that we could do this in 500+ years, so Mr. Komita would pray to Allah now and Bulgarian Karakachanov would be circumcised and in Mecca for his pilgrimage atm. Am I wrong????

Also you know, 170.000 Turkish people migrated to Turkey from Macedonia at 1950s. I am quite sure, if these people would stay at their homeland, you probably wouldn't have the problem with pro-Arab Albanian community today because they wouldn't have any right about Muslim community or the mosques made by Turks.

This is the people i am talking about;

YouTube - Makedonsko devojce od ─░zmir Karsiyaka

Last edited by Onur; 05-04-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:03 AM   #218
Soldier of Macedon

Now let's find a group of ethnic Albanians that feel the same about Macedonia as do these guys, and that would sing Makedonsko Devojce in such a way. Nice video Onur.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:16 AM   #219
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Now let's find a group of ethnic Albanians that feel the same about Macedonia as do these guys, and that would sing Makedonsko Devojce in such a way. Nice video Onur.

Bill77 linked this video here 2 days ago;

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=50613#post50613

and i gotta remind you that all the people in this video born in Turkey and maybe they`ve never been in Macedonia b4 but their parents came from there and they teach Macedonian language and these songs to them.
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #220
Soldier of Macedon

Are they Turks, Macedonian Muslims, or a combination of both?