Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Brian, I'm convinced that you're the infamous 'Ozimak'.
    There's no chance that two 'individual' and 'unique' posters could share such a rambling, incoherent posting style.

@proMKD...don't buy her CD's or go to her concerts, that way both she and her shiptar boyfriend suffer.
    It's often the 'cost' of love that's the breaking point in any relationship.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
      She is a damn traitor I don't care what any of you 'free choice' commenters have to say. In one topic it's "oh no the shiptars are taking over" and in another topic it's "why shouldn't a pretty Macedonian girl suck an albanian or a serb or greek".

GIVE ME A FRIGGING BREAK.
      Is she half Serbian?
      If she is, would she qualify as being Macedonian.
      If she is and she had children with the Albanian, would they qualify as being Macedonian?

Do I care? Who is Tamara anyway?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I don't think isolated incidents like this can be compared to the threat posed by Albanian irredentism and extremism and some of the idiotic decisions made by successive Macedonian governments.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Is she half Serbian?

Her father is Macedonian and her mother is Serbian, so technically she is half Serbian.

If she is, would she qualify as being Macedonian.

In a paternalistic society (re Macedonian, Serbian and Albanian) she would be considered Macedonian.

If she is and she had children with the Albanian, would they qualify as being Macedonian?

They would be Macedonian citizens, as at least one parent, in this case both, are Macedonian citizens.

Re above, their children would be considered Albanian.

Do I care?

That's your choice whether you do at all.

The principle of her action, but by far more, the principle of the responding posters
          "free love"
          "you should be free to marry/love whoever you choose"
          "it's their life" ect
          is something you might want to care about - but again even whether you care about that is your choice.

The principle of tacit approval creating an environment of approval.

A bit of an extreme example but...

Consider for a moment if she jumped of a building. One idiot dies - big deal, who cares?

What about the huge number of suicides in Japan by high school students who don't get the marks they want, would comments like "it's their life"or "if they were doing it for the right reason", ect fit the bill? Promoting a bad act, even tacitly, is wrong in my opinion ie creating a public understanding/perception that it's ok to do anything if it's your choice.

The other point of discussion is 'was what she did wrong?', and again in my opinion, and others, yes.

Who is Tamara anyway?

Try Google.
          Read the preceding pages, there's lots of info.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Brian, I'm convinced that you're the infamous 'Ozimak'.

Your an idiot. I've had this discussion too many times to bother with a proven liar like you.

There's no chance that two 'individual' and 'unique' posters could share such a rambling, incoherent posting style.

There's nothing rambling about my posts - they are short, concise, logical and to the point.

You, on the other hand, just use provocative words regardless if they are untrue just to bad-mouth people to provoke them to repeatedly defend themselves and waste time. For this reason it was necessary to go to the lengths I did to prove your a dirty liar!!! so that I can refer to that point each time you post like an idiot - which is always - so I don't have to reprove the point each time.

Now when you post like an idiot - which is always - I can just say "shove a stick up your arse and a poo in your mouth liar".

@proMKD...don't buy her CD's or go to her concerts, that way both she and her shiptar boyfriend suffer.

Exactly correct - the cold shoulder (and financial loss it brings to a singer) is the best remedy.

It's often the 'cost' of love that's the breaking point in any relationship.
            Give it a rest Phoenix, you've been exposed as a liar and it's not going to work anymore.
            Last edited by Brian; 02-12-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I have now officially confirmed I do not care.
              Sorry Brian, I'll leave it to you to ensure Tamara polishes the correct set of genitals in the future.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                I have now officially confirmed I do not care.
                Sorry Brian, I'll leave it to you to ensure Tamara polishes the correct set of genitals in the future.
                Her photo in this thread is a bit misleading - I thought she was a bit Ok, but if you google her and see other photos you will see she has a huge forehead making her ugly - no thanks, I don't need to think of the ugly scrag polishing genitals. But she's still a dumb bitch.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  Her photo in this thread is a bit misleading - I thought she was a bit Ok, but if you google her and see other photos you will see she has a huge forehead making her ugly - no thanks, I don't need to think of the ugly scrag polishing genitals. But she's still a dumb bitch.
                  It's no wonder that you're not interested Brian, going by your avatar you look like you'd be pretty comfortable polishing your own...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                    But she's still a dumb bitch.
                    That is nice.
                    I'll let you get back to your Macedonian web-cam girlfriends now.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Just to set the record straight, contrary to OziMak/fyrOM/Toby/Brian insisting that his posts are "short, concise, logical and to the point", they are in fact ludicrously long considering that they have no point or demonstrate any logic. In fact, his very insistence to the contrary was longer than necessary with him arguing that his posts are “short, concise”. One descriptor would have been sufficient.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Just to set the record straight, contrary to OziMak/fyrOM/Toby/Brian insisting that his posts are "short, concise, logical and to the point", they are in fact ludicrously long considering that they have no point or demonstrate any logic. In fact, his very insistence to the contrary was longer than necessary with him arguing that his posts are “short, concise”. One descriptor would have been sufficient.
                        About time you learned to play a new musical instrument - beating on the same old monotone drum is getting boring. You'll wear out a hole in it.

Comment

• vojnik
                          • Apr 2011

brian your insane your actually insane.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

I’ll give an example of a Macedonian girl marrying an Albanian man.. this happen in Bitola, my wife knows the girl personally..
                            The girl was young and fell in love with an Albanian man who some say at first she didn’t know that he was an Albanian (HARD TO BELEIVE THAT)..
                            She was a begalka and her parents tried everything to get her back.. but they say she was so brainwashed with him she ended up staying with the Albanian..
                            The girl is still with him and they have two kids.. As expected the girl converted to Muslim and of course the kids are Muslims..
                            She or they even changed her name from Betty to Bekija.. and speaks Albanian at home fluently
                            After so many years she now see’s her mother but her father has disowned her including all her uncles..
                            The weird thing is that over time her appearance has change and now she looks more Albanian then a Macedonian..

Some say we should assimilate with them but this is what will happen if our Macedonian girls start mixing with the Albanians or anyone else..
                            When people say but there in love..pfff ...what is love..?..friendship...? well you can fall in love with more than one person in your life why go thru hard arc and hurdles...
                            I believe many young people rush into relationships because many get confused with love from lust...
                            When it comes to children, the problems then start from what religion or which church to christen them or what customs to follow, this is we’re it can get ugly in marriage..
                            I see it happen too many times including close friends....this is why many mixed marriages do not work..
                            never forget a greek friend of mine who married a Lebanese girl who both very Australian and very liberal said to me once...
                            Quote: marry your own kind its too fken hard with another nationality ....... I took his advice...lol
                            Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 02-13-2012, 07:01 AM.
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
                              brian your insane your actually insane.
                              At least it's the better kind of insanity, unlike yours.

See the post by The Lion Will Roar - guess I'm not the only one with my brand of insanity.

Tell your sister to do what that girl from Bitola did then talk.

Comment

• vojnik
                                • Apr 2011

If you actually believe that all races must remain pure and that they always have been then your completly insane. Alexander himself promoted multiculturalism is he also a traitor? He is one of our biggest heros, who is Tamara? And who actually gives two flying fucks about her love life. This is the most disgusting thread I have seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X