• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Bill, Sramota = Shame

Sram da tie = Shame on you
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Bill, Sramota = Shame

Sram da tie = Shame on you
      lol..... i didn't mean translation of the word "sramota" i was asking what coment or event did you label as stramota
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
        My understanding of Serbian is atrocious so I hope I understood it correctly. It kind of leaves you wanting to laugh but not sure if you should. Tri puta den doesn’t sound so bad. Solid voice and a catchy tune and a nice twist from the traditional to modern costumes reflecting times might change but Tri puta den is still good.
        You need to be rememberable in this contest. The serb entrant has a catchy tune, lovely out fits, the fella looks a bit gay, but it will leave a mark on everyones mind when it comes to voting. Over the years we have had many ridiculous entries not only pass the semi finals, but do well in the final aswell. Thats because people want to see it again. Gjoko has a fine voice but boring song, boring act, boring outfits. Its not a talent show, its a circus so you must perform and entertain.

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

what is the point of eurovision

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Eurovision has turned into a joke. Its no longer a talent show and is mainly watched for the comedic value of all of the poor and horrible songs/artists.

Italy and France have the right ideas of not participating in this abomination. Hopefully macedonia can follow in their foot steps.

Btw, it doesnt matter how good or bad macedonia's entry is as the voting in eurovision is not based on talent but politics and who your neighbours. Because of this macedonia will not get any good votes from its neighbours.

Whats the bet that Grease gives Cyprus 12 votes and vice versa.......

Comment

• malenka
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              The serb fella looks a bit gay
              Never!

Still, it was easier on the eye than the "nothing spared" view from one of Goko's dancers at the end of the performance. Man oh man! I know they were desperate for points but...

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

I didn’t want to mention it because of pc stuff but you recon a bit gay. Check him out in the white suit.

Bill77 your Serbian must not be too good like mine. Title ova je Balkan and he’s singing about 3 times a day.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Malenka, Did you vote for Gjoko?

Apparently one of the broadcasters i believe a norweigan had a t-shirt with a macedonian flag under his shirt when they announced our country. I havnt seen it but i heard about, i think its to do with the name dispute.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• malenka
                    • Sep 2008

UK was not allowed to vote in the first semi final. We were allowed to vote last night for the second semi. It is all this new voting system that they put in from two years ago. So I couldn't vote even if I wanted to.

And yes, the male presenter opened up his shirt to reveal the Macedonian flag before our act.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Malenka, Was that to stop all the vote rigging? Maybe Greece will stop giving 12 points to Cyprus every year.

Tell me a bit more about the presenter showing the Macedonian flag?

Comment

• malenka
                        • Sep 2008

I believe the aim of the voting being changed is so that is more fair, but still on the final everyone is allowed to vote and neighbour voting will still be noticed. But, this time there are points from ziri komisija and telephone vote.
                        Here is the presenter opening his shirt when anouncing Macedonia. I could not hear what he was saying well, I was surrounded by screaming kiddies

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• johnMKD
                          • Apr 2010

Also for Italy nothing. Italy is not participating, therefore we cannot vote from here....
                          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Well Gjoko should be home right now and Macedonians should start wandering why lately they can't get past first stage.

Here is a tip, stop entering Boring songs so voters don't fall asleep. How about something that would liven up the place. Something that shows Macedonian (apart from singing it in our language) bring out the selski tapan to awaken the dead, dress every one in selski alishta to bring some colour, stop with these mushy love songs and lets party geeeeeeee.

The results of the 10 qualifiers were announced in a completely random order and appeared as virtual envelopes on screen. The usual delay in announcement between the revealing of the envelopes intensified the anticipation and excitement for the viewers. The 10 qualifiers as they were announced are:

•Bosnia & Herzegovina
                            •Moldova
                            •Russia
                            •Greece
                            •Portugal
                            •Belarus
                            •Serbia
                            •Belgium
                            •Albania
                            •Iceland
                            Yes, Macedonia should send something like Elena in Athens 2006. She was great!
                            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                              Yes, Macedonia should send something like Elena in Athens 2006. She was great!
                              Oh yes. Elena was entertaining. I think that was the last time Macedonia qualified for the finals.

Comment

• malenka
                                • Sep 2008

Elena wasn't the last one to qualify, it was Karolina with the song Mojot Svet.
                                And then downhill sending songs with rap in the middle

Comment

Working...
                                X