X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Shocking video of 3-4 year old child with a gun in Cyprus

If you read my posts here about Cyprus, you probably read that i call Greek Cypriot politicians as "ex-EOKA member terrorists" and Greek only Cyprus state as "rogue state ruled by terrorists".

I posted several links here which shows evidences of current Greek Cypriot politician`s dark days of EOKA, when they were involving terrorist actions like bombing, killing of Brits and the Turks. You probably thought that i speak like this cuz i am a Turk and an EU member state cant be ruled by terrorists.

Now read the proof of this fact;
    Boy wields gun to family prompts on Facebook video

A VIDEO of a young child wielding a gun and shouting fascist remarks that was posted on Facebook by his grandfather will be handed over to the Attorney-general’s office today by police, to see if it has broken any laws.

The video shows a child of about four being prompted by his Cypriot grandfather, who asks “Who are you going to shoot?” He then answers “Turks and communists.

Hanging on the wall in what is believed to be the grandfather’s house is a small poster of the Greek military junta, who ruled a dictatorship in Greece from 1967 to 1974. “Where’s your junta?” the child is asked by the grandfather and the child then proceeds to knowingly point at the poster on the wall.

During the course of the one-minute video the child is asked repeatedly by his grandfather who he will shoot, until the child answers “Turks and communists” and then shouts “bam bam” while pretending to shoot something in front of him.

Long live the junta,” the grandfather shouted on the video, “long live the junta,” the child repeated.

With these responses the grandfather answered pleased, “well done my boy, my Greek.

The video was originally posted on the grandfather’s Facebook profile page about two weeks ago accompanied by the comment “upholder of our Greek-Christian ideologies,” in reference to the child. A second shorter video, entitled “national debt” was also posted the same day starring the same child with the comment “my brave boy.

According to the grandfather’s profile page, three people commented that they “liked” the video, titled “upholder of our Greek ideologies.”

Both videos were removed yesterday evening from the Facebook user’s profile page.

November 17, 2010

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/cyprus/bo...video/20101117

Ofc like all the other Greek Cypriot fascism news, it`s difficult to find an english article in any international or local Cypriot media. This is the only one i found and it`s CENSORED!!! While even this article above shows what kind of mentality Greek Cypriots has and how they raise their 3-4 year old children, by teaching them kill the Turks and so-called communists.

YouTube - Fascist Cypriot grandfather teaches his grandson "Kill Turks and communists"

BUT this is not all. The grandfather who teaches his 3-4 year old grandson how to kill the Turks in the video is the chief administrative officer of the Defense ministry of Cyprus!!!

This info has been censored in cyprus-mail english article but you can read the local Greek Cypriot media and see that the grandfather is working with the government in the defense ministry

Same article in Cypriot media in Greek language;

Άμεση ενημέρωση για όλες τις εξελίξεις στην Κύπρο και τον κόσμο. Ροή ειδήσεων όλο το εικοσιτετράωρο. Άρθρα, γνώμες και προτάσεις για Πολιτική, Κοινωνία, Τοπικά, Οικονομία και Αθλητικά.

Google translate, English versions;

Άμεση ενημέρωση για όλες τις εξελίξεις στην Κύπρο και τον κόσμο. Ροή ειδήσεων όλο το εικοσιτετράωρο. Άρθρα, γνώμες και προτάσεις για Πολιτική, Κοινωνία, Τοπικά, Οικονομία και Αθλητικά.

Translation of the conversation in the video;

Grandfather - Who`s passing by? The Hellenic army. Who you gonna shoot?

Child - Turks

Grandfather - Who other?

Child - Communists

Grandfather - Bravo my grandson. My Hellene.

Child - And Hellens...

Grandfather - No, We are the Hellenes. Turks and communists are the bad ones. Where is your Junta?

Child - There (The child points out the Greek Junta propaganda poster on the wall)

Grandfather - Long live the Junta

Child - Long live the Junta...

In what kind of country a top ranked defense ministry officer puts propaganda posters of a Junta regime on the walls of his house? And teaches his 3-4 year old child for how to kill the Turks with a gun???

Sometimes i think that Turkish government shouldn't have halted our military operation in 48 hours in 1974. We should have eradicated all the fascist elements in whole Cyprus, not only in the northern side. We left unfinished business there, thats why we currently have Cyprus problem today. Turkey saved Greece citizens by overthrowing 8 years of Junta regime in there but we let the remains of Greek Junta to rule the Cyprus by halting our military operation so quickly in 48 hours. Now, they are EU members and causing nothing but trouble as expected.

To me, Greek Cyprus is a shithole where people get raised to hate by evil thoughts, nothing else.
    Last edited by Onur; 11-17-2010, 02:18 PM.
  • Valhalla
    Banned
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
    If you read my posts here about Cyprus, you probably read that i call Greek Cypriot politicians as "ex-EOKA member terrorists" and Greek only Cyprus state as "rogue state ruled by terrorists".

I posted several links here which shows evidences of current Greek Cypriot politician`s dark days of EOKA, when they were involving terrorist actions. You probably thought that i speak like this cuz i am a Turk and an EU member state cant be ruled by terrorists.

Now read the proof of this fact;

Ofc like all the other Greek Cypriot fascism news, it`s difficult to find an english article in any international or local Cypriot media. This is the only one i found and it`s CENSORED!!! While even this article above shows what kind of mentality Greek Cypriots has and how they raise their 3-4 year old children, by teaching them kill the Turks and so-called communists.

BUT this is not all. The grandfather who teaches his 3-4 year old grandson how to kill the Turks in the video is one of high profile officer in Greek Cypriot defense ministry!!!

This info has been censored in cyprus-mail english article but you can read the local Greek Cypriot media and see that the grandfather is working with the government in the defense ministry

Same article in Cypriot media in Greek language;

Google translate, English versions;

Translation of the conversation in the video;

Grandfather - Who`s passing by? The Hellenic army. Who you gonna shoot?

Child - Turks

Grandfather - Who other?

Child - Communists

Grandfather - Bravo my grandson. My Hellene.

Child - And Hellens...

Grandfather - No, We are the Hellenes. Turks and communists are the bad ones. Where is your Junta?

Child - There (The child points out the Greek Junta propaganda poster on the wall)

Grandfather - Long live the Junta

Child - Long live the Junta...

Sometimes i think that our government shouldn't have halted our military operation in 48 hours in 1974. We should have eradicated all the fascist elements in whole Cyprus, not only in northern side. We left unfinished business there, thats why we currently have Cyprus problem today.

To me, Greek Cyprus is a shithole where people get raised to hate by evil thoughts, nothing else.
    Onur, are you taking a specific case of bad parenting and claiming its Greek Cypriot national policy ?

Comment

• Valhalla
      Banned
      • Nov 2010

Sometimes i think that our government shouldn't have halted our military operation in 48 hours in 1974. We should have eradicated all the fascist elements in whole Cyprus, not only in northern side. We left unfinished business there, thats why we currently have Cyprus problem today.To me, Greek Cyprus is a shithole where people get raised to hate by evil thoughts, nothing else.
      your basing your troop deployment and assault tactics on a video of a 3 yr old Greek Cypriot kid ?!

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Valhalla View Post
        Onur, are you taking a specific case of bad parenting and claiming its Greek Cypriot national policy ?

Quote from British memorial website in the name of 100s of murdered British people in the island by EOKA terrorist movement;

BY 2007, the Greek Cypriot Government of the Republic of (South) Cyprus was still regarded by the UN Nations as the only legitimate authority of the whole island. It was also a member of the EU. Many former Eoka members still held senior positions in the administration, with Tassos Papadopoulos as President. He was one of Eoka's key players in Nicosia. In 1964, he had advocated the immediate extermination of all Cypriot Turks should Turkey invade.

Former RoC President Glafcos Clerides was also a leading member of Eoka. He was alleged to have been in command of Nicosia's Ledra Street - 'Murder Mile' - assassins, who included Nicos Sampson. Clerides, an RAF navigator in World War II, was a London-trained and highly skilled lawyer. During the Eoka period, in addition to his other activities, he acted as defence attorney for terrorist suspects arrested, charged and tried by the British. For a period in 1955-56 Charles Foley, the editor of The Times of Cyprus employed Sampson as a freelance. Foley later befriended Grivas for whom he ghosted the terrorist's 'autobiography'. The editor's personal lawyer was Glafcos Clerides.

Nicos Sampson, who posed as a photojournalist, was one of the worst terrorists. His favorite targets were unarmed British service personnel, police officers and civilian families out shopping in Ledra Street. He shot them in the back and then photographed their bodies for publication in the local press. He was appointed President on 15 July 1974 following the Eoka-B instigated coup that toppled MAKARIOS and brought about the permanent division of Cyprus between Turks and Greeks. At his press conference on 18.07.74, Sampson demonstrated his emotional instability and lack of knowledge in front of international television cameras and scores of journalists. British correspondents noted his record as the killer of several British soldiers in 'Murder Mile' - Ledra Street - during the Eoka conflict. Rauf Denktas, the leader of the Turkish Cypriots, declared Sampson's appointment as 'unacceptable as Adolf Hitler being made President of Israel'. Three days after the Turkish Army landings in Cyprus on 20 July 1974 to protect Ankara's interests in the Island, the mainland Greek junta announced it was returning the country to civilian hands. With the Greek generals no longer holding power in Athens, Sampson was removed from the presidency in Nicosia as speedily as he had moved in. 'Had Turkey not intervened,' Sampson told the Greek newspaper, Eleftherotipia, on 26.02.81, ' I would not only have proclaimed Enosis but I would have annihilated the Turks in Cyprus as well.'

As you can see, all four former president of EU member Greek Cyprus since 1974 `till today are terrorist EOKA members who actively participated in bombings and assassinations. You know why? because they are considered as "brave hellenic heroes" according to Greek politics as we clearly see in the video of the 3-4 year old child in my first post. Every year, Greek Cypriot kids taken to the memorial site of EOKA terrorists and they put flowers on to the graves of so-called "Hellenic heroes".

This is the speech done at the last year`s EOKA memorial day in Cyprus;
        On 3 June, at a ceremony in Nicosia the well-known Cypriot journalist Lazaros Mavros was recognised by the Memorial Council for the EOKA Struggle 1955-1959 for his contribution to the council's goals. In accepting the distinction, Mavros had this to say (my translation, see article in Greek here):

EOKA is not museums, monuments, memorial services, books, articles, radio and television programmes, ceremonies and events. EOKA, first of all and above all, then, now and for always, is, was and will remain forever: the duty to liberate our homeland.

EOKA is King Onesilos in 499BC and the Battle of Marathon in 490BC.

EOKA is Thermopylae, Salamina and Plataea in 480BC.

EOKA is Kimon, who 'even in death was victorious'.

EOKA is Constantine Paleologos in 1453: 'we have all decided to die and we shall not spare our lives'.

EOKA is the rebirth in 1821, Pavlos Melas and the Macedonian fighters, the Balkan Liberation Wars 1912-13 and the mayor of Limassol Christodoulos Sozos, who died fighting in Epirus at the Battle of Bizani.

EOKA is the Asia Minor campaign in 1919, the 'Thirty Times Greeks' [Τραντέλλενες] from Santa in Pontos, the October 1931 uprising in Cyprus, the NO to Mussolini and the 1940 epos, the national resistance movement 1940-1945, the Enosis Plebiscite in 1950, and the resistance to the Turkish onslaught in 1963-64.

EOKA is the Afxentiou-inspired heroes in the National Guard and the Hellenic Force in Cyprus (ELDYK), who fell or became missing fighting the Turkish invaders at the betrayed Cypriot Thermopylae in 1974. EOKA is Theophilos Georgiades, who campaigned for a Greco-Kurdish liberation alliance and was murdered by the Turkish secret services in Nicosia in 1994.

EOKA is the loud NO to the Annan plan in the referendum of 24 April 2004, after first, at dawn on that Saturday, in tears of shame, we laid flowers at the graves of the EOKA men killed by the British [στα Φυλακισμένα Μνήματα].

EOKA is our duty to fight for the liberation of Cyprus from the Turkish occupiers and the British colonialists. And if we don't achieve this in our lifetimes, we will hand down to our children and grandchildren that which was entrusted to us by Grigoris Afxentiou and Evagoras Pallikarides.

http://hellenicantidote.blogspot.com...a-forever.html
        Reading this speech make me puke for real!!!

So, this is the national policy of Greek Cyprus. Now, stop derailing the thread and gtfo.
        Last edited by Onur; 11-17-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Valhalla
          Banned
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post

Quote from British memorial website in the name of 100s of murdered British people in the island by EOKA terrorist movement;

As you can see, all four former president of EU member Greek Cyprus since 1974 `till today are terrorist EOKA members who actively participated in bombings and assassinations. You know why? because they are considered as "brave hellenic heroes" according to Greek politics as we clearly see in the video of the 3-4 year old child in my first post. Every year, Greek Cypriot kids taken to the memorial site of EOKA terrorists and they put flowers on to the graves of so-called "Hellenic heroes".

So, this is the national policy of Greek Cyprus. Now, stop derailing the thread and gtfo.
          That was EOKA-B, Apparantly you dont even know the difference.
          You may continue...

Comment

• Valhalla
            Banned
            • Nov 2010

Going back to the topic of this thread since you dont want me to "derail" it. You may want to know that the Dimitris Christofias is in fact a communist. In fact his party is the only communist party that is a rling party in Europe. Now why would it be national policy to kill Commies ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

your basing your troop deployment and assault tactics on a video of a 3 yr old Greek Cypriot kid ?!
              My knowledge is that he is the supreme leader of all Greeks. (Not Cypriots though).
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Now why would it be national policy to kill Commies ?
                Are you suggesting "commies" or the suggestion of being one has no major connotations in Greece today?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Valhalla
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2010

No, Onur was suggesting that its Greek Cypriot national policy to kill Turks and Communists. I was pointing out the irony of this since AKEL is a major political party in Cyprus. The President Christofias is a communist himself.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Onur is showing what kind of animals are raised by supposed heirs of the ancient Hellenes. It's all in line with this topic - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=4666

That little (innocent) animal wielding the gun is being indoctrinated with hate and venom because you people base your existence on a false claim of something called "hellenism" (invented by a German) which creates racism and xenophobia to walk in toe with your inferiority complex and identity crisis.
                    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

While i was reading the news in Cyprus Mail web site, i saw these news in there by coincidence. It looks like seven foreign students and tourists attacked by groups of black-clad Greek Cypriot youths wearing hoods and caps last Friday;
                      Four arrests after random attacks

FOUR ARRESTS were made at the weekend and three teenagers remanded in custody in connection with a series of violent and reportedly racist attacks against members of the public in an area of Nicosia on Friday night.

Nicosia Divisional Police Commander Kypros Michaelides said yesterday that based on statements made by the arrested youths, the group roamed the streets targeting foreigners. The fact that Cypriots were also beaten boiled down to mistaken identity, he told the Cyprus Mail.

Police received reports on Friday that groups of black-clad youths wearing hoods and caps randomly attack pedestrians and taxi drivers with pepper spray and expandable batons between the hours of 9pm and 10.30pm in the area near the Hilton Hotel in the capital. At least four victims ended up in hospital, some with head injuries requiring stitches, were treated and later released.

Four attacks were initially reported to police, including an attack on a Bangladeshi man, a 29-year-old Cypriot doctor, a Cypriot taxi driver who had transported three youths to the area and a 16-year-old pupil who has English and Armenian Cypriot heritage.

In the latter incident, the 16-year-old was walking near his home with two friends when a group of black-clad youths approached them asking whether they spoke English or Greek. When the three friends, who attend the same private school in Nicosia, responded ‘English’, the group set upon the nearest one with a baton.

The total number of assaults in the same area that night came to six, after two more people, a second taxi driver and a 27-year-old Cypriot, came forward the following day to report that they too had been the victims of attack. Many of the victims used similar characteristics to describe their assailants, identifying them as wearing black, wielding batons, and in at least two cases using pepper spray. One youth was described by a number of victims as being tall, stocky, with short curly hair and glasses.

A police spokesman was unable to clarify yesterday evening why the 18-year-old was not remanded in custody along with the other three.

“It appears these young people intended to harm mainly foreigners in the area. This phenomenon concerns us even more because it appears to be part of this surge that exists of hitting foreigners, which particularly concerns the police, but should concern us all,” said Michaelides yesterday.

He said at least three of the victims were either foreign or had connections to foreign countries. “From statements made to police, it appears they thought the 29-year-old Cypriot doctor was Chinese. It seems their target was to hit foreigners,” he said.

Michaelides told the Cyprus Mail that a group of 30 people gathered on Friday night in the area, from which police believe a core group of six or seven carried out the attacks.

Michaelides highlighted that everyone in society, from families and schools to politicians and the media also had a responsibility towards deterring juvenile delinquency and racist attitudes.

He called on the media to show the true extent of the problem so that all necessary measures could be taken. In reference to some politicians who have been known to distort facts when condemning migration, he said: “We are misleading children. We all need to think whether we’re contributing positively to our country, or simply trying to sell newspapers or undermine our political opponents?”

The police officer said that police patrols were increased in all towns at the beginning of the year in an effort to tackle crime, noting that this was intensified following the violent incidents in Larnaca earlier this month between anti-racist and anti-migrant protestors.

“It’s still early. If we allow it to get out of control, it will be too late,” he added.

November 16, 2010

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/crime/fou...tacks/20101116

Young Greek fascists thoughts 29 year old Greek doctor was Chinese person and beats the shit out of him too!!! Now thats funny

More arrests in racist attacks

POLICE ARRESTED another two youths yesterday in connection with a series of reportedly racist attacks against members of the public in an area of Nicosia on Friday night, bringing to six the total number of arrests.

According to police, a 25-year-old German student at the University of Cyprus was walking near a petrol station on Limassol Avenue on Friday night when one of the gang came towards him and punched him.

The seventh assault follows a similar pattern to other assaults reported that night, where groups of black-clad youths wearing hoods and caps randomly attacked pedestrians and taxi drivers with pepper spray and expandable batons between the hours of 9pm and 10.30pm, some of whom had to be treated for injuries at Nicosia hospital’s emergency unit.

Police spokesman Michalis Katsounotos yesterday condemned the “unjustified and unprovoked” attacks, noting the assailants’ motives appeared to be racist.

Based on statements taken by the detained youths, Michaelides said on Monday that it appeared their motive was to target foreigners while on the rampage.

Victims of the seven attacks on Friday included a man from Mali, a 29-year-old female Cypriot doctor mistaken for a Chinese woman, two taxi drivers, a 27-year-old Cypriot, a 16-year-old pupil of English and Armenian Cypriot heritage, and the 25-year-old German student.

November 17, 2010

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/crime/mor...tacks/20101117

Ofc we cant expect anything besides racist attacks by the 16-18 year old Greek youth if they start to learn killing people with a gun as early as 3-4 years old.

That was EOKA-B, Apparantly you dont even know the difference
                      EOKA for killing British people and same terrorists forms EOKA-B for massacre Turks in the island after Brits goes away. Same terrorists, similar motive, same shit in the end. AND these ex-terrorists are ruling this rogue state of Greek only Cyprus for 35 years.
                      Last edited by Onur; 11-17-2010, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Onur it is very typical of these racist people to act like animals. They are nothing more than cowards.
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

These people are a jest that can't even distinguish their own from foreigners, like the Chinese-looking Cypriot victim.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

disgraceful cowards need to travel in packs to act like hostile animals . Too scared to do such acts on their own . Typical racist greeks
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              These people are a jest that can't even distinguish their own from foreigners, like the Chinese-looking Cypriot victim.
                              The Greek Man from Pakistan
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                              X