X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lion of Macedon
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    exterminating albanians, european jews, uncultured cigani... disturbing pattern developing here. Get yourself some help kid.

If its one thing we have over our enemies is that we are more cultured than them, these kinds of rants are not a good look for our nation and degrade our values.
    Get off your high horse volk! We are a disaster of a country and nation because we are always too nice, the albanians have ran all over of us because we are too nice, those greek european jews have politically raped us because we are too nice, the serbs have pissed all over our church because we are too nice, we have become the biggest PICHKI in order to be nice and for who and what? no one gives a flying fuck about us and do what they please and now your telling me i need to be cultured? da te mocham so niv, grow some fucking courage mate, i have had it up to here with being walked all over by every tom dick and harry of a country and nice i will be no more, if there a things that dont benefit us as a community, narod, and country than i could not give too fucking shits, we are loosing the battle and you want to be nice? be nice when needed in order to gain your own intrests not prove that u can be better as person than them, wake up! dont be a internet warrior and lecture me like your wise star dedo, grow some fucking nuts first! Thank's, "kid"!
    Last edited by Lion of Macedon; 12-10-2010, 12:19 AM.
    ITS NOT THE LION WHO FIGHT'S BUT THE FIGHT WITHIN THE LION - SMRT ILI SLOBODA!

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Lion, you sound a little frustrated my friend.
      When everything turns to shit, will walk alongside you in front line combat and lead our army
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Hi LoM, I think my frustration is pretty much at similar levels. However, I am not looking for wars. I want peaceful and fruitful coexistence between Macedonians and other minorities in Macedonia. But I also want Macedonians to take much more pride in who they are and to treasure what it means to them. The reality is we need nobody to tell us our church is acceptable, nor our name nor our identity (in no particular order). All we have to do is believe it and say it. We then go to the UN (or insert some other set of initials here) and advise them that we have no further desire to play games and if UN membership requires us to lie about our identity, then they are not worthy of our membership.

We then pursue the non aligned nations path and continue on our merry way knowing 129 (or whatever) countries have already had the decency to know right from wrong. We reach out to our ethnic Albanian, ethnic Turk, ethnic Serb etc. brothers (all Macedonian nationals) and tell them we are in it together. We celebrate the diversity of our country, we remove the lawlessness and we move forward. We expect the minority support because they are enjoying our country, the home of the Macedonians.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

RTG, in an ideal world this would already be happening. The belief and the drive needs to come from our Macedonian brothers and sisters in RoM, with full government support. Why has this not happened already
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Lion of Macedon
            • Jun 2010

who said anything about wars? yes i am frusrated because we have become a kash manga of a narod, i was told to be nice and not slander greeks by some pichka called volk, that is all!

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

LoM, are you serious? Think long and hard before you call any Macedonian here names. Pull your head in.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Lion of Macedon
                • Jun 2010

Whats the worst you can do? ban me of a forum? big woop, his shit comment pissed me off!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Lion of Macedon, the worst I can do is indeed ban you on this forum.
                  Seriously though, trash talking is a waste of time in my opinion. Macedonia's biggest enemy is Macedonians and they are doing a good job all by themselves.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

LOM, Why are you behaving like a Siledzija? Volk is a long time member of this forum, i understand your frustration but i dont see how anything will improve if you attack fellow members of this forum.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Seriously though, trash talking is a waste of time in my opinion. Macedonia's biggest enemy is Macedonians and they are doing a good job all by themselves.
                      Absolutely

If we dont respect ourselves we cant expect others to respect us.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

the greeks should all get what's coming to them & more.I want the things that are prophesised in the book of revelation pestilences,sickness,poverty & anything the great god wishes to dish out to this unjust nation called greece.Greece won't listen to reason & has forgotten what it has done in the past to it's neighbour macedonia.Greece must be punished & bought to it's knees.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                        X