Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Bullshit, Islam doesnt spread hate about Jews, the people are doing that not religion.

There are many Jews in Turkey that live their life in a safe way.
    Obviously we are not talking here about Turks going around and hating Jews. This is a middle-eastern problem because they allow millions of them to immigrate into these countries and they bring their Jewish hatred with them. Not all middle-eastern Muslims are haters, but you will always have some haters that will start this type of thing and brainwash the younger generations to hate.

This just shows that multiculturalism fails and you will never have peace as long as you keep mixing countries.

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
      And yes..you can laugh out loud, while the jews have to leave bacause of these barbarians...

i take back my "lol" , there is nothing funny no metter what case it is...

i don´t want to be misunderstood. i think it is pure antisemitism in this case, couse that guy could write/state:

"muslim extremist should be thrown out of the NL, couse they are destroying the West-European values" (if west european values are democracy, tolerance, freedom etc)

but instead, he sujest the Jews should leave?

the states should guarantee the security and the right of peacefull life to all its citizens, no metter of their ethnic and religious background.

btw, i will look the vid´s you posted

and nice to know you are in Malmö, we are goin to visit it , my wife´s sister lives there

regards
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Shouldnt Berkenstein leave aswell seeing his last name is Jewish? or is he a born agian christian who is spreading hate to the people who are getting shit on.
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

And yes..you can laugh out loud, while the jews have to leave bacause of these barbarians...
          Mate, i am sorry but are you dumb or you like to act like one?

Do you think EU commission or Swedes gives rat`s ass about the Jewish people in Sweden? If they would really care about them, they would take precautions to protect them instead of saying "leave Sweden".

I`ve read the article and this was just a political way of saying;
          "We don't want muslims here and in the mean time you Jews better get the fuck outta here too. But hey don't blame us, blame the muslims for that"

Only idiots believes that excuse or the ones who are blinded with anti-muslim propaganda.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Onur, some people don't understand the difference between the real world and how it runs and the virtual world how its said to be running on the news. Lots of people will blame all Muslims because they saw couple of Muslims attacking someone on the news, and they will judge every Muslim because of it.

The politicians are always the problem and they should be blamed because they are to weak to make proper laws that will make people think twice about doing hate crimes.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
              • Sep 2008

WE are not telling them to leave. We want them to stay. But many of them feel that it is impossible to stay because of the rascism from moslems. It is totally impossible to protect them. Should we provide bodyguards for each one? 24 hrs a day? These crimes often go unpunished because it is simply impossible to find the perpetrators. The only lead is often the anti-jewish slurs and the middle eastern appearance of the perpetrators. How can u find the guilty one in the ocean of 60 000 moslems of Malmö.

About Holland and Bolkensteins statement, that is one way of dealing with the problem. I think his intent is only to state that it is impossible to protect all the jews because of the large, and ever increasing, number of moslems. I think it is the wrong approach but it is very easy for me to say as I am not a jew and do not face this problem. I don't think Bolkenstein hates jews and wants them to leave because his statemen corroborates what I feel is his intetions with what he is saying:
              He added that the increase in anti-Semitic incidents in the Netherlands over the past decade had led him to have limited confidence in the government's ability to fight anti-Semitism.
              And btw I live two hours by car to the east from Malmö.

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

What i hate is when people get mixed up with Jews and Zionists, people get mixed up and generalize and put normal Jews in the same category with the Zionists which is completely unfair.
                But lots of Israelis support Zionist views normal everyday people that is

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  But lots of Israelis support Zionist views normal everyday people that is
                  That's true because they brainwash their own kids. When they grow up they will be pro anti-Palestinians and other forms of hatred towards other people. But don't forget that lots of Jews learn that that's wrong and change their ways.

It's the politicians that are Zionists. They beat up peaceful Jews when they protest and spit on Christians when they protest for peace.

So it's the government that's brainwashing its own people to have support in the future for land occupations and killings. But their ways will end and a new government will form.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

And btw I live two hours by car to the east from Malmö.
                    When you think of sweeden you think of safety and democracy…sign of the times.

Blasts in Sweden leave one dead

Twin blasts in central Stockholm kill one person and injure two others, in what Sweden's Foreign Minister said was a terrorist attack that could have had catastrophic consequences.

December 13, 2010
                    TWIN blasts in central Stockholm killed one person and injured two others, in what Sweden's Foreign Minister said was a terrorist attack that could have had catastrophic consequences.

The explosions, in a part of the capital packed with Christmas shoppers, came minutes after a Swedish news agency received a message denouncing Sweden's military presence in Afghanistan and threatening deadly attacks.

One of Saturday's blasts killed the suspected bomber, Sweden's SVT television reported, although neither police nor the intelligence service would confirm that it was an attack.

Advertisement: Story continues below
                    But Foreign Minister Carl Bildt's comments, sent from his Twitter account, were unequivocal. ''Most worrying attempt at terrorist attack in crowded part of central Stockholm,'' he wrote. ''Failed - but could have been truly catastrophic.''

The first blast was about 4.50pm when a parked car packed with gas canisters exploded.

Two people were treated in hospital for minor injuries.

The second blast was about 200 metres away. Police said one person was found dead at the site of this explosion.

SVT reported that a bag filled with nails was found near the body of a man who was thought to be the bomber.

Swedish news agency TT reported that it had received messages about 10 minutes before the first blast in Arabic and Swedish, warning of unspecified ''action''.

''Our acts will speak for themselves,'' TT quoted the message as saying. The message referred to the Swedish military presence in Afghanistan as part of the US-led international security force.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                      • Sep 2008

rough translation by translate.google

Words Bolkestein, former European Commissioner for Internal Market and the doyen of Dutch liberal party VVD, has sparked a storm, and many politicians, is outraged. But representatives of Jewish communities agree with the Bolkestein.

- Mr. Bolkestein is a friend of the Jews, and he is a pessimist. He sees that the situation gets out of control. In the 30s Germany looked like, and therefore advises us to flee before it is too late - he says, "Gazeta" Ruben Vis, secretary general of the Dutch Jewish community.
                      In his view, anti-Semitic behavior become the norm in the Netherlands, and the Jews wearing skullcaps risk of being beaten or zelżeni. The government is not able to oppose this - adds Vis and refers to filmiku placed on YouTube, recorded with a hidden camera in the immigrant district of Amsterdam. It can be seen as a bearded man in the group passes jarmułce Arab teenagers and how to fall at his residence insults. "Jew, Jew!" - Shouting in Dutch young people, and one offers his hand in a gesture of greeting Hitler.

Jewish organizations cite statistics which show that during the year, the number of anti-Semitic attacks have increased by more than half. Orthodox Jew in Holland falls victim to every other crime! Jewish activists say, however, that these figures are understated and so, because not all crimes reported to police.

In May this year during celebrations marking the recent deportation of thousands of Jewish children from occupied Holland to death camps recited Kaddish distorted cries of "Sieg heil!" erected by the rockers.

In July, the synagogue in Weeps because of impending attack Sabbath celebration was canceled - it was the first such case in Western Europe since the end of the Second World War. On the walls of other synagogues in the night, there are swastikas.

Fell victim to anti-Semitic attacks, even the Chief Rabbi of Holland Benjamin Jacobs - the synagogue in Amersfoort, where he lives with, was red paint zasmarowana, unknown assailants also destroyed a fence and smashed windows in his apartment. Anti-Semitic slurs he hears almost without interruption - a rabbi offensive last four pre-schoolers.

- Behind all this stands the Muslim youth, non-Muslims look through your fingers, and some even join - says Vis.

Anti-Semitism is growing because of hatred for Israel. This is particularly evident in the Feyenoord stadium - in this city home to the majority of the 40-strong Jewish community, and the club has plenty of supporters of Moroccan origin. Exclamations such as "Hamas, Hamas! Gas the Jews!" are on the agenda. Recently during a match with Ajax Amsterdam regarded by the club rotterdamskich kiboli Jewish Muslim hissing, mimicking the leaking gas.

- We get the signals from the schools where Jewish children are bullied. Teachers do not know how to react - he says Vis. Often, students must change schools, and their parents are afraid to go out in yarmulkes.

Are also worried about the politicians of Moroccan origin. - I'm terrified of anti-Jewish excesses - tells us Marcouch Ahmed, Social-Democrat Councillor Hague. - One of the Jews of Amsterdam told me what happens when it goes to the synagogue. Young people shouting that Hitler had to forget about it, and throw coins at him, because I believe that Jews are misers. Shame on me. This has to stop.

This view is shared Lody van de Kamp, the son of a prisoner of Auschwitz and the Christian Democratic politician. He appears in this video on YouTube. He gave the film a few months ago, to show the countrymen, which problem in the Netherlands has become the anti-Semitism. After the publication of this material the police announced that it will send to the streets in yarmulkes undercovers, who will prosecute the anti-Semites.

- I do not mind. Let's just something the police are doing. So far, ended up on tales - irritated Vis. In his opinion, fighting anti-Semitism, you need to teach young people, including children of Arab immigrants, about the Holocaust. However, teachers are afraid to raise the subject, because young Muslims protesting. As is clear from the surveys, because of trouble with that is every fifth teacher working in a big city - Muslim students resort to threats of beatings.

- In a country where the Holocaust killed 100 thousand. Jews, you are unlikely to take place - says Vis. - I do not intend to emigrate. Just that my ancestors fled.

Source: Gazeta Wyborcza

Comment

• Frank
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2010

Sweden needs to integrate the Muslim community, and award them more civil rights and position in Swedish Society not to discriminate against them that will stop home grown gunman and rebels

Look at how Macedonia has integrated the Albanians as passionate loyal Citizens of the Macedonia, it has not sent back one Shiptar home to Sweden nor did Sweden pay close attention that its Citizens when they were financing War and Terror against us in 2001 using Swedish Banking Institutions

Remember everyone

So fuck them
                        Last edited by Frank; 12-15-2010, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                          • Sep 2010

Sweden needs to integrate the Muslim community, and award them more civil rights and position in Swedish Society not to discriminate against them that will stop home grown gunman and rebels
                          What has the leftist government been doing? what has the leftist media been doing? they are always positive towards minorities and always negative towards the natives. Muslims can do anything in Sweden, but when it comes to the Swedish and they try to speak out, they get arrested.

Multiculturalism never works because 2 different cultures can't live peacefully in 1 country. Don't forget Yugoslavia was very Multicultural, and what happened? it ended up into wars. The EU is next in line and millions will die to protect their countries.
                          YouTube - The European Union - the New Soviet Union?

Look at how Macedonia has integrated the Albanians as passionate loyal Citizens of the Macedonia
                          No comment. Only an idiot would say this. Macedonians are loyal to Albanian, but I'm not so sure Albanians are loyal to Macedonia when they want a "greater Albania".

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I think multi-culturalism works so long as there is a native majority that applies the law evenly to all. People need to respect the homes they live in, or leave.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

if there is no mutual respect & if it all denigrates to civil unrest then macedonia will start doing what other eu countries are doing & that is sending them home.But macedonia is a leaf of the good book where it has really bent backwards to accommodate it's minority albanians.Some people see that as an inherewnt weakness but all the eu countries like sweeden are taking more drastic actions.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                if there is no mutual respect & if it all denigrates to civil unrest then macedonia will start doing what other eu countries are doing & that is sending them home.But macedonia is a leaf of the good book where it has really bent backwards to accommodate it's minority albanians.Some people see that as an inherewnt weakness but all the eu countries like sweeden are taking more drastic actions.
                                They are letting minorities like Albanians do what they want so we can get into the EU. When EU collapses, pack your house with weapons and get ready for another war.

I'm pretty sure every European country is gonna be packing heat when they start realizing that their minorities have almost outnumbered them and want to control their countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X