X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
    Jason didn't make those statements - he posted them to his page - presumably to foster a debate which then took place with 20 odd comments. The statement came out of the wiki-leaks if I recall.
    No, but he did start with "Sometimes the US gets it right:" that would have been his own words, That part definitely did not come from the wikileaks cable.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Jason posted those statements and made it clear that he agrees with them. What is odd to me is that he clearly contradicts himself if his intentions are to support human rights.

Bill77,

In general, I disagree that 'any' exposure is valuable. Only the right exposure if valuable, the wrong exposure (UMD style exposure for example) is very damaging.
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 12-19-2010, 07:38 AM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Why don't you invite him over here and ask him?

You will not only get the answer in a open & direct debate with him but you will also improve MTO ratings and influence.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• blackcactus
          • Sep 2008

The guy is trying to help, he may not have it all down pat at the moment, but he has already got off his arse and done something practical

Any concerns should be directed towards him, but keep it civil, as he has no obligation to give a shite about us, but unusually for this World he actually does

The guy came across as very reasonable, not as a hot head, bigot or big noting himself, just as a genuinely warm person wanting to help

Ask him to clarify any points of view he has, and if you don't like his answer, help him understand how we see it, I'm sure he wont brush you off if your polite, in fact I believe he would welcome any constructive well meaning criticism

This is my impression of the guy, If I'm wrong may a thousand locus eat my shorts

PS: I hope I didn't mention genitals anywhere in my post
          Last edited by blackcactus; 12-19-2010, 09:28 AM.
          The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

well good on him for making such a documentary.How about making other ones to reveal the attrocities & genocide greece has/is committing on the macedonian people.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• blackcactus
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              well good on him for making such a documentary.How about making other ones to reveal the attrocities & genocide greece has/is committing on the macedonian people.

At a Q&A session he states it's a doco he is considering as many Macedonians have already asked him to make it
              The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Jason, is not Macedonian and if I'm not mistaken a person actively involved in his church in Arizona and a close church friend got him involved with the UMD. His, friend is Macedonian from Arizona and many of you should know him from other Macedonian forums - orthodox (all) church issues.

Tom, you must know his friend from day one of the UMD?
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-19-2010, 11:48 AM.
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by blackcactus View Post
                  Jason is a US citizen of Hungarian ancestry

The movie is more Human rights
                  Uncle Soros? Has Jason ever met his fellow countryman? Lets, not forget what Meto posted on Jason's FaceBook page and then it was deleted for unknown reasons?

SOROS http://www.hrw.org/

Despite progress toward E.U. and NATO membership, ethnic and border tensions still haunt the region.

Meto Koloski (facebook reply to Jason Miko november 10, 2010)
                  "macedonia was, is, and always will be macedonia! The article was a good article i thought. Macedonia has lost a lot of support over the last years, so we need to build that support back"
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-19-2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Didn't Jason Miko question Meto liking the article? Or am I wrong?
                    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                      Jason, is not Macedonian and if I'm not mistaken a person actively involved in his church in Arizona and a close church friend got him involved with the UMD. His, friend is Macedonian from Arizona and many of you should know him from other Macedonian forums - orthodox (all) church issues.

Tom, you must know his friend from day one of the UMD?
                      I think I know who you mean. If he is advising Miko on Macedonian matters, then we can be sure where this is all heading.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        I think I know who you mean. If he is advising Miko on Macedonian matters, then we can be sure where this is all heading.
                        Greek Orthodox Church, Serbian?

How these people can support these RACIST church's is beyond God, golem rezil and may God have mercy on all these supporters of hate, sexual abuse and corruption (see alter boys, vino and candles)
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-19-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                          No, he did not because Jason posted that article and they would both look foolish. A NAME IS A NAME (SOMETIMES)

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post

Meto - "Macedonia has lost a lot of support over the last years, so we need to build that support back"
                            127 countries recognize the Republic of Macedonia. What are you smoking in Washington DC. ? LOST US SUPPORT?
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-19-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                              No, that was someone else.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                No, that was someone else.
                                yes, that was me asking .. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X