X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Čento
    • Mar 2012

Army of the Republic of Macedonia | Армија на Република Македонија

This one here is a thread of today's Army of Macedonia. Please post pictures of the current army, not pictures from the Komiti's or from the II World War.

The Army of the Republic of Macedonia (Macedonian: Армија на Република Македонија, Armija na Republika Makedonija) is the name of the unified armed forces of the Republic of Macedonia. The Macedonian military is a defence force consisting of an army (Армија, Armija); an air force (Воено Воздухопловство, Voeno vozduhoplovstvo); and a professional military unit, the Macedonian Special Forces (Волци, Volci).

Lets begin with the photos of the last year 2011, at the independence day of Macedonia.

Macedonian Army 2013 marching on Independence Day in Skopje 8th Sep. - YouTube

Macedonian Special Unit Tigar

Last edited by Čento; 04-25-2012, 07:18 PM.
    Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев
  • TojSum
    • Feb 2012

ARM National Guard

Last edited by TojSum; 04-03-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Krivan
      • Jul 2010

Please don't post anything from Wikipedia. The amount of distortion that goes on that website makes me sick to the stomach.

Comment

• TojSum
        • Feb 2012

ARM Special Forces

Comment

• Čento
          • Mar 2012

Trainigscamp Krivolak, near Stip.

Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

goostepping macedonian style.Ala ventilator.
            Last edited by George S.; 04-03-2012, 04:08 PM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
              • Mar 2012

Macedonian Air Force.

makedonski Mi24 HIND - YouTube

Last edited by Čento; 04-03-2012, 04:33 PM.

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Great pictures.
                But I find it a little unsavoury when I think about who the defense minister is and what needs to happen to Macedonia before its military truly becomes a defender of Macedonia.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

i have a question if there are any albanians in the army are they going to defend macedonia or fight for the greater albania cause.??if for the latter they shouldlnt be there.Also could they enlist albanians in the army?how many are there in the macedonian army??
                  Last edited by George S.; 04-03-2012, 04:34 PM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

the defence minister does not represent macedonia one iota what cheap frills does he get maybe wearing away macedonian soveregnity.
                    You would think that you'd have to earn such a high position but no being antimacedonian is enough to secure the office of minister being a wanted terrorist will secure the top job.
                    Don't they have to swear allgiance under the flag or is it just a pack of lies.
                    Last edited by George S.; 04-03-2012, 04:31 PM. Reason: ed
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
                      • Mar 2012

Macedonian Special Forces.

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        i have a question if there are any albanians in the army are they going to defend macedonia or fight for the greater albania cause.??if for the latter they shouldlnt be there.
                        Some ethnic Albanian politicians in government right now have already said they are not Macedonians in any sense. Any ethnic Albanian in military or political service right now is merely gleaning information for the country's inevitable war.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Nice photos - only one word comes to mind, dgabe - too bad the country's being handed over without a shot, so why brag about the army?

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

There is very little current data and information about the Macedonian Special Forces out there I regularly browse but cant find much

All I remember is the pathetically small State Budget devoted to to Military expenditure with all resources going to Special Forces Training instead one advantage Macedonia does have in comparison to most European National Army's but, I cant but feel sick when the Minister is you know who

Comment

• TojSum
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Great pictures.
                              But I find it a little unsavoury when I think about who the defense minister is and what needs to happen to Macedonia before its military truly becomes a defender of Macedonia.
                              Risto, head commander (national commander-in-chief) of Macedonian army is the President of the republic (George Ivanov) not defense minister.

Comment

Working...
                              X