X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Čento
    • Mar 2012

Čaška Municipality, Macedonia - Општина Чашка, Македонија

Hey everyone, I will show you my original homeland, namely Caska. Are there people here besides me in the forum, which come from Caska? Would be nice. If someone was in Caska, let me know. I'll post some pictures of me and a photographer named Vane M. Caska is the heart of the todays Macedonia.

Čaška (Macedonian: Чашка) is a municipality in central Republic of Macedonia. Čaška is also the name of the village where the municipal seat is found. This municipality is part of the Vardar Statistical Region.

Geography

The municipality borders Studeničani Municipality and Zelenikovo Municipality to the north, Veles Municipality, Rosoman Municipality and Gradsko Municipality to the east, Makedonski Brod Municipality and Dolneni Municipality to the west, and Kavadarci Municipality and Prilep Municipality to the south.

Tourism

There has been an increase in tourism in the municipality recently. In 2008, there were 25% more tourists than the year before. Besides domestic tourists, there were also guests from Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

Demographics

According to the 2002 Macedonian census, Čaška Municipality has 7,673 inhabitants. Ethnic groups in the municipality:

- Macedonians = 4,395 (57.3%)
    - Albanians = 2,703 (35.2%)
    - Turks = 391 (5.1%)
    others.
    People, who are from the Caska Municipality

- Dimitrija Čupovski, Papradište, Macedonian textbook writer and lexicographer.
    - Petar Poparsov, Bogomila, revolutionary from Macedonia
    - Andon Kjoseto, Golozinci, revolutionary and a freedom fighter of the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization (VMRO).
    - Andrej Damjanov, Papradište, Macedonian architect who build among others the Osogovo Monastery near Kriva Palanka.
    - Kole Nedelkovski, Vojnica, was a Macedonian communist and Macedonian revolutionary and poet.

Babuna Waterfall, near the Mountian Solunska Glava.

Selo Bogomila.

Cresevo.

Gorna Caska.

[/CENTER]
    Last edited by Čento; 10-17-2012, 02:49 AM.
    Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев
  • Čento
    • Mar 2012

Selo Oreše.

Last edited by Čento; 04-10-2012, 11:33 PM.
    Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Čento
      • Mar 2012

Nezilovo

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Čento
        • Mar 2012

Gorno Vranovci.

Last edited by Čento; 04-10-2012, 11:46 PM.

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Cento
          Mnogou obavo, mi go stopli srtseto da gledam toulko obavo zemija!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

it's a beautifull land cento.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Cento a really nice place, do you think they can choose a better flag.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

really nice and great pictures, but sad to see how the villages
                lapse.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                  • Sep 2008

комшии сме ченто
                  јас сум од селото ореше
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Čento
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    Cento
                    Mnogou obavo, mi go stopli srtseto da gledam toulko obavo zemija!
                    Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    it's a beautifull land cento.
                    Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    Cento a really nice place, do you think they can choose a better flag.
                    Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                    really nice and great pictures, but sad to see how the villages
                    lapse.
                    Лавче. Ви благодарам на сите! Nice to read this, it makes me happy.

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                    комшии сме ченто
                    јас сум од селото ореше
                    Комшијо Сега каде живееш? Во градот Велес? За жал мнoгу села се запустени, мојтo село Горна Чашка е скоро запустена, дали живеат 7 души таму.

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Čento
                      • Mar 2012

Photos from my Caska holidays 2 August 2011.

Last edited by Čento; 04-12-2012, 01:54 AM.

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Great photos.

I am surprised that there is a decent amount of shiptars in that area, considering it is in central macedonia.

Are they recent arrivals, or have they been there for some time?

Comment

• Čento
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                          Great photos.

I am surprised that there is a decent amount of shiptars in that area, considering it is in central macedonia.

Are they recent arrivals, or have they been there for some time?
                          Thanks.

Unfortunately, they are already crept up to Caska. I've wondered myself as I have noticed that. Macedonians have always been there, the Albanian have come later. A villager told me, when the conflict broke out in 2001 in Macedonia, the Macedonian residents have the Albanian mosques set on fire as an act of revenge (because of the Vejce Massacre), and some sold. The government has let the mosques a year later with EU funds to build.
                          But many Macedonians move to town and sell her house in the village to the Siptars.

But I think the most of the "Albanians" aren't Albanians, they are Turks who want to see as a Albanian.
                          Last edited by Čento; 10-02-2012, 07:47 PM.

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• MKPrilep
                            • Mar 2009

once again, great pictures!
                            what an amazing landscape!!
                            that´s why I love macedonia so much.

. But many Macedonians move to town and sell her house in the village to the Siptars
                            Unfortunately, that happens everywere in macedonia.
                            That´s also a part of albanization.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Čento View Post
                              Лавче. :d Ви благодарам на сите! Nice to read this, it makes me happy.

Комшијо Сега каде живееш? Во градот Велес? За жал мнoгу села се запустени, мојтo село Горна Чашка е скоро запустена, дали живеат 7 души таму.
                              не батка, малку подалеку, во германија
                              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

Working...
                              X