X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska
    The Macedonian people must take control of their country and simply overturn the gov. Until that happens I can only say GOD HELP US!
    Totally agree. So does Dragan ... but he does not even vote much less help create a government that can solve this obvious erosion of Macedonian rights.

Dragan has excellent English skills. I will assume he is even better in his native language. He sounds like he has all the talent to help his people rise. But he has no desire to do this.

Originally posted by Dragan
    Tell me,why did you (or your parents,regardless) emigrate to Australia if you loved your country so much?Be honest with me.
    Mine left occupied Macedonia (Greece) after they lost the war for Macedonian liberation in the late 1940's. They were renamed, tortured and forced to live as peasants with no chance of rising in the social order of a country that insists upon Greek allegiance but offers nothing in return to Macedonians.

Please compare this to (Ro)Macedonia and bow your head with shame.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ljubanec View Post
      BTW SoM you rhetoric is weak and you can never be a leader because crying is not a quality people respect.
      I did not see any crying. I saw a someone calling a spade a spade. In direct contrast, I see one Macedonian Diaspora organisation so desperate for relevance that they will even invite Macedonia's traitors to their conferences. Naturally I am talking about UMD and naturally the only detractors of MTO are UMD members.

But humour us Ljubanec, why exactly did you perceive SoM's response as crying? What is there to be celebrated in relation this particular discussion? ... Give it your best shot.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Ljubanec
        • Nov 2010

[/QUOTE]What are you doing about the situation? What do you think Macedonians in Macedonia should be doing? What do you think of those Macedonians that aren't doing what you think they should be doing? Is it that hard to tell what is right and wrong in this situation? Or are you just here because you have an axe to grind?[/QUOTE]

What am I doing? I am posting like Komita is and wishing that the Republic of Macedonia would cease to exist. I am posting like Vangelovski is and questioning weather the islamic militants are guilty. I am like soldier of Macedon and starting fights with other Macedonians.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

You're an irrelevant little worm who is here to stir trouble and nothing else, in the hope that you will make the MTO look as pathetic as the UMD. It's never going to happen. You better start becoming relevant and end this stupid game soon, or I will.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Dragan, face the facts, you don't have the heart or integrity to stand up for what is right. Don't twist the story and make it out like we're asking you to pick up a rifle and go kill people, nobody here has asked you to do that. All you have done is make excuses for your own inaction and blame others for not doing what YOU should be doing. You being "too poor" has nothing to do with it. It is your slave mentality and absolutely pathetic sense of Macedonian identity that is the real problem here. Како не ти е срам бе овца една, сите другите се криви оти ти самиот не сакаш да станиш и да се бориш за својата држава, за својата иднина. Немаш време таму да крениш глас а имаш време тука да ни тресиш глупости цел ден.
            Well for one thing I'm glad you showed quite openly what kind of a person you are.Shame on me you say?Why?For putting my daughter's stomach above rallying?For handing a dose of criticism to you patriotic diaspora people?Is that my crime?You're much alike Stalin,Hitler or some other dictator,all is good as long as no one disagrees with you,and then he gets a slap in the face (I'm not the first one,I noticed that much).But I'll tell you one thing:if guns start blazing again soon (God forbid it comes to that) I'll save you a place in my foxhole and an AK-47 so you can show me how much you love OUR country in person.
            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
              There's no need to call him an ovca and other derogatory names, he has come to the MTO to be involved in discussions and broaden his knowledge in Macedonian history (where majority of his posts are) not be ridiculed.

I think BBS sums it up very well in this post.
              Don't stand up for me,brother.Do you see what you've gotten yourself into?Now you're on SoM's black list of 'ovci' as well.He spanks us and lets guys like Voltron the greek who openly said there was no Macedonia to be divided back in 1913 still on this forum.Sorry to get you involved.Apologies.
              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

The fact that there is an argument here between Macedonians over a "public relations gift" that has been given to Macedonia. There are pictures of a number of Charles Manson look alikes chanting Allah akbar in Skopje and yet we are pounding our chest of who is the biggest patriot. BTW SoM you rhetoric is weak and you can never be a leader because crying is not a quality people respect.
                What "rhetoric" are you referring to? Who's pounding their chest? All I see is a number of posters pointing out the obvious - that if Macedonians in Macedonia want their rights respected, they need to do something rather than making excuses as to why - and one poster in particular just making excuses why he can't even organise a peaceful protest in his own home town.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                  Don't stand up for me,brother.Do you see what you've gotten yourself into?Now you're on SoM's black list of 'ovci' as well.He spanks us and lets guys like Voltron the greek who openly said there was no Macedonia to be divided back in 1913 still on this forum.Sorry to get you involved.Apologies.
                  UnitedMKD preferred to use the term "weak Macedonians", but it is excellent that you can forgive Dragan. I suspect you will forgive the Macedonians that handed Macedonia over to the ethnic Albanian minority as well in years to come.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Totally agree. So does Dragan ... but he does not even vote much less help create a government that can solve this obvious erosion of Macedonian rights.

Dragan has excellent English skills. I will assume he is even better in his native language. He sounds like he has all the talent to help his people rise. But he has no desire to do this.

Mine left occupied Macedonia (Greece) after they lost the war for Macedonian liberation in the late 1940's. They were renamed, tortured and forced to live as peasants with no chance of rising in the social order of a country that insists upon Greek allegiance but offers nothing in return to Macedonians.

Please compare this to (Ro)Macedonia and bow your head with shame.
                    The reason that I don't vote is because there's no one to vote for.It's like going to the cabin and having to circle a) Pol Pot or b) Adolf Hitler,know what I mean?Vote for SDSM,that were the first to introduce the criminal privatization in the transition period,leaving thousands of people unemployed while they filled their pockets,led by that chronic alcoholic clown that still refuses to retire from politics after having a couple of prime minister and one presidential mandate?Or vote for the current DPMNE Cosa Nostra,the so-called 'most patriotic political party' often labeled as ultra-right nationalists,carrying 'Macedonia in their hearts' ,that are now a partner with the people that waged war on our country in 2001,giving them the Ministry of defense (D-uh?Hello McFly,anybody home?),but you're already familiar with those people and their bozo of a PM.What would my vote change?Satan or Lucifer,which one should I pick?Get my point?
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

The fact that there is an argument here between Macedonians over a "public relations gift" that has been given to Macedonia.
                      It was a "gift" until the ethnic Albanians showed en masse that they want Macedonia more than the Macedonians. This is why the discussion is heated. The gift is now an Albanian one. Well done (Ro)Macedonians!
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The reason that I don't vote is because there's no one to vote for.It's like going to the cabin and having to circle a) Pol Pot or b) Adolf Hitler,know what I mean?Vote for SDSM,that were the first to introduce the criminal privatization in the transition period,leaving thousands of people unemployed while they filled their pockets,led by that chronic alcoholic clown that still refuses to retire from politics after having a couple of prime minister and one presidential mandate?Or vote for the current DPMNE Cosa Nostra,the so-called 'most patriotic political party' often labeled as ultra-right nationalists,carrying 'Macedonia in their hearts' ,that are now a partner with the people that waged war on our country in 2001,giving them the Ministry of defense (D-uh?Hello McFly,anybody home?),but you're already familiar with those people and their bozo of a PM.What would my vote change?Satan or Lucifer,which one should I pick?Get my point?
                        You are 99% there.
                        Why not start your own political party? You sound intelligent. I mean it. This is the apathy that we in the Diaspora find utterly contemptible.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Well for one thing I'm glad you showed quite openly what kind of a person you are.Shame on me you say?Why?For putting my daughter's stomach above rallying?For handing a dose of criticism to you patriotic diaspora people?Is that my crime?You're much alike Stalin,Hitler or some other dictator,all is good as long as no one disagrees with you,and then he gets a slap in the face (I'm not the first one,I noticed that much).But I'll tell you one thing:if guns start blazing again soon (God forbid it comes to that) I'll save you a place in my foxhole and an AK-47 so you can show me how much you love OUR country in person.
                          What are you talking about Dragan? On the one hand you claim you are too poor to even spend a few hours in a PEACEFUL protest rally in your own home town, but on the other hand, you claim you'll go to war if the need arises!? What a contradiction! And how will you be able to "afford" to go to war which could last for months or years?

United MKD, you were right - there is someone "pounding" their chest - its Dragan.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Stojacanec
                            • Dec 2009

Those pathetic Muslims should let the police do their job. They cry out "We are Muslims what have we done to you". They do plenty. They show no cohesiveness with Macedonians.

Justice needs to be served on the perpetrators and anyone else involved. Is that too hard to understand if you’re a Muslim?

Comment

• Ljubanec
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              You're an irrelevant little worm who is here to stir trouble and nothing else, in the hope that you will make the MTO look as pathetic as the UMD. It's never going to happen. You better start becoming relevant and end this stupid game soon, or I will.
                              Your name calling is weak. I am not trying to make the MTO look pathetic. I don't care about the competition between these two organizations unless these groups are successful. So spare me the bullshit.

Maybe you "patriots" should private message each other rather than attack each other in English so every albano-vlach greek could giggle their monkey asses off.

I whole heartedly expect you to ban me, because you don't seem to be any type of leader worth following or listening to. And rather than being someone of character and ideas you insult people rather than prove them wrong.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                                Those pathetic Muslims should let the police do their job. They cry out "We are Muslims what have we done to you". They do plenty. They show no cohesiveness with Macedonians.

Justice needs to be served on the perpetrators and anyone else involved. Is that too hard to understand if you’re a Muslim?
                                These guys that protested belong to the Jaja Pasha mosque which is under the control of Wahhabis. They are not interested in justice, rather in spreading a radical and morally depraved cult.

Comment

Working...
                                X