• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Onur View Post

You are chasing the ghosts just like your Iranist Bulgarian scholars does. You are imagining something like Bulgars were Iranians but later assimilated into Turkic culture but where is your proof? You are chasing shallows and ghosts without a proof.
    Stop looking at it from your preconceived point of view - educate yourself with more information and you'll see there's plenty of reason to question to Turkic theory of origin.

Can I please ask you to post your best historical evidence of why you think Buglars were Turkic? If you think they were speaking Turkic, can you post your sources that confirm that? I'll be waiting, and I promise to look at what you provide with an open mind.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

the girl may be ready,red reddy but she kind of looks like dark & like a gypssy right.
      As you may know the gypsies are going to take over bulgaria sooner than later. I bet you are going to say that;s nothing to worry about.But the gypsies are being forced out of the
      eu countries & the got no where to go.They breed like rabbits & pretty soon they going to take over whether you like it or not.The gypsies apart from breeding all the time ,they steal,& foul up the lanscape,ghettoes,in filth & squalid condtions.
      Does bulgaria receive any help from the eu for accepting the gypsies.Also i heard that other eu countries are planning to ditch some of their migrant intakes.They simply dump them to other countries out of sight out of mind.
      Last edited by George S.; 06-29-2012, 06:51 AM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
        Banned
        • May 2012

Tatar people have nothing to do with gypsies. They look just like Bulgarians or Macedonians.

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

And yes, you're right about the Gypsy community in Bulgaria. They are a big problem here. They even receive financial support, which in my opinion simply tolerates them to continue with the same way of life. Very few of them are actually working and earning their money honestly. It's crazy indeed, but do I think they will take over the country? Of course not. Do I think there is a serious demographics problem in Bulgaria? Yes. I only hope the government will do something about it before it's too late.

Here are some Gypsy friends who want to say "hi":

Comment

• Razer
            Banned
            • May 2012

But I don't even blame the Gypsy people. I blame the Bulgarian authorities and politicians. For the past 20 years they do nothing to fix the problem - they even make it worse, because the Gypsy are very easy to bribe for votes.

The best people to manipulate are those who are uneducated, sick and poor.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

well looks like you guys are having similar things to the macedonian s with the albanians .But then as you say you hope the authorities know what they are doing but they are keeping distances.They seem to be able to manipulate the gypsies,keep them in the dark & they will sprout mushrooms that's the way politcians want to control the masses & they mean votes after all.They don't seem to care but maybe the gypsies are more maleable.That means that the politicians can use them to manipulate the political situation.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

You can't blame the gypsies it's the fucking eu treating them like shit & expelling them when they don't like themThey don't care if they ruin other peoples economy as long as they don't stay in their land.For those reasons the eu is trully fucked,i don't think it will last long.The poor gypsies you can't blame them.I remember as a kid in macedonia about 8 years old.The gypsies would knock on the fron't door & then when you answweered the knock other gypsies would rush to grab anything from the back etc.Then while you are busy read your fortunes then the other gypsies go through your house..They grabbed chickens,lambs,goats,ducks,horses anything that's not bolted & they'll steal your money & valuables.
                I'm not sure but i read qyite a lot of gypsies are around i'd hate to be the country to be on the receiving end.
                Last edited by George S.; 06-29-2012, 07:58 AM. Reason: ed
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

Indeed. Are you familiar with the Katunitsa indecent last year?

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

For those not familiar with the indecent - last year a 18-y/o Bulgarian boy was killed by the nephews of a gypsy crime boss nicknamed Kiro "the King". It all happened in a small village called Kutunitsa in the Plovdiv province. This Kiro character was terrorizing the Bulgarian population of the village for ages, acting as if he's really a king or something...He had like several mansions in the village, sports cars and even a zoo park.

One night a gang of about 20 gypsies armed with axes and swards tried to interrogate the family of the ex major of the village - a woman that was trying for years to stop the terrors of this Kiro "the King". Her 18 y/o son Angel tried to defend his family and the Gypsy just run him over with a buss. He died on the place. This happened late at night.

On the next day the whole of Bulgaria exploded with mass anti-Roma and anti-government protests. The mansions and luxury cars of the gypsy crime family were burned by angry mobs of Bulgarians. The whole unrest continued for several weeks and I personally participated in the protest in Sofia.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

hpw do you telkl the gypsies to behave??You have to resort some sort of violence.if you let them they'll do anything.
                      Last edited by George S.; 06-29-2012, 05:32 PM. Reason: ed
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

In Bulgaria the nationalists worry more about the spread of Turkish influence, and not so much about the gypsy. There is a Turkisation in South-Eastern Bulgaria, pushed forward by the anti-constitutional party DPS, which is pretty much a Turkish party serving their masters in Ankara. And they are like supper corrupted. At the moment this party is trying to change the law, which says that political parties must only speak Bulgarian when they organise public events and such. DPS wants to add Turkish too, but I don't think they'll succeed.
                        Last edited by Razer; 06-29-2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Why dont you recognize OMO Ilinden as a party?

As for your Turkish trouble I read somewhere that Bulgaria wonted the Sultans son to be the first Bulgar king back in the day.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

was that mehmet i or ii.There was one that supposedly liked to rape young little greek boys,don't know how true that was.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              Why dont you recognize OMO Ilinden as a party?
                              Because it's a political party based on ethnicity and Bulgarian Constitution doesn't' allow that. Somehow the Turks managed to register a party 20 years ago (DPS) and today they are causing so much problems. They brainwash the poor Pomak community in Bulgaria making them believe that they are originally Turks, not Bulgarian, and that they need to have their own country on the Balkans (they say that all pomaks from Bulgaria, Macedonia and the other countries must unite to form this new Pomak nation), they spread Islam, build mosques and so on...

I think the Constitution is right, because otherwise we'll have Serbian, Romanian, Greek and I'm sure even Albanian parties trying to take over like DPS is doing.

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              As for your Turkish trouble I read somewhere that Bulgaria wonted the Sultans son to be the first Bulgar king back in the day.
                              This is a lie. Perhaps the Turkish party DPS tried to do something like this, but you're not going to find a sane Bulgarian to agree with this crazy idea.
                              Last edited by Razer; 06-30-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                                Because it's a political party based on ethnicity and Bulgarian Constitution doesn't' allow that. Somehow the Turks managed to register a party 20 years ago (DPS) and today they are causing so much problems.
                                That DPS party was ruling in Bulgaria before your current ex-bodyguard ignorant PM`s party won the elections. Stop telling lies like "Turkish party is illegal!" What is that "party based on ethnicity" shit? What about your ruling party, it`s not based on Bulgarian ethnicity? if not, they based on what? EU or Russian slavery? We also have kurdish party in Turkey too.

They brainwash the poor Pomak community in Bulgaria making them believe that they are originally Turks, not Bulgarian, and that they need to have their own country on the Balkans (they say that all pomaks from Bulgaria, Macedonia and the other countries must unite to form this new Pomak nation)
                                WTF is this? United Pomaks destroying Balkan states and creating mega Pomak kingdom, lol! I better warn our Turkish nationalists here about this secret Pomak initiative because there are Pomaks here too, they might ask for autonomous Pomak kingdom inside Turkey

I heard Tutsi and Hutu tribes finally made peace between them and they might be a biggest threat to Bulgaria`s national unity. Why don't you deal with this issue instead?

Who spreads this bullshit in there? ATAKA or VMRO-BG? Are you that dumb to give credit to these?

Comment

Working...
                                X