Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Petros View Post
    Srekna nova godina i sreken bozik

I'm new member, od Grcija
    Welcome Petros
    Sreken nova Godina i bozik!
    Ot kai si - seloto?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Here is how it all went in Prilep and Skopje

Denes e Badnik utre e Bozik!!

Коледе-леде, паднало греде,
      Утепало деде, деде се мачи,
      Баба го квачи, за четири јајца,
      Гускини, шаткини КОЛЕДЕ!

Денеска е Коледе, утре е Божиќ,
      Ќе колеме теле, теле вика леле,
      Не колете мене, ќе ви дадам зеље,
      Ќе правиме пита, ќе јадеме сите ... КОЛЕДЕ!

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Srekna nova godina i sreken bozik to you Pece

And to all here on MTO.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Thank you bill merry xmas to you.Don't you think that the grks are silly for giving up their bozik.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Srekna Nova Godina i sreken bozik
            Welcome to the MTO
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Petros
              • Dec 2010

Fala mnogy guys

Sorry to disappoint you ako ne sum Makedonec, jas sum Grk dopios od Aegean Makedonia . Jas sum od Ser. This so that hopefully we can understand eachother better.

I go to Macedonia (i.e. the republic of) very often and I like your country, people and language. I just left the city of Skopje like 24 hours ago and, I already miss it (although it was -5 to -7 at nights).

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Fala mnogy guys

Sorry to disappoint you ako ne sum Makedonec, jas sum Grk dopios od Aegean Makedonia . Jas sum od Ser. This so that hopefully we can understand eachother better.

I go to Macedonia (i.e. the republic of) very often and I like your country, people and language. I just left the city of Skopje like 24 hours ago and, I already miss it (although it was -5 to -7 at nights).
                Petros
                No problems, everyone is welcome here at the MTO as long as they follow the guidelines and respect our identity, welcome again!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Petros
                  • Dec 2010

Hi makedonche and thank you. I am not here to fight or show disrespect to your or anyone's identity. I am here because I like your people and culture including language etc, of and off course the FOOOOOOD and especially sirenje.

I'm having a few difficulties with finding how to reply directly to a post, like you just did to mine. Can you tell me how I do it?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Welcome Petros and Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.
                    Just hit the quote button on any post you want to refer to.
                    You will soon understand the code that works.

I note you are from Ser which is still in the canonical jurisdiction of the Patriarchate of Constantinople. Does this mean Christmas is tomorrow for you?

What does "Greek dopios" mean to you?

I like cheese too.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Fala mnogy guys

You wouldnt be Petros Houhoulis would you

Comment

• Petros
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

I note you are from Ser which is still in the canonical jurisdiction of the Patriarchate of Constantinople. Does this mean Christmas is tomorrow for you?

I like cheese too.

Thank you Risto, best wishes for 2011 na ti i na site. I don't know about the jurisdiction. No we celebrate at 25 Dec but I have no problem celebrating it also tomorrow.

I mean Greek native. I hope I don't offend someone by saying this. I assure you it is not my intention to disrespect this forum or any of the members.

Comment

• Petros
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                          You wouldnt be Petros Houhoulis would you

Nope. I have seen his name around, blogger or something, but I don't even remember where or what his exact theories are.

Comment

• Petros
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

I like cheese too.

Actually I consider myself an Athenian but my parents are od Ser, Pentapoli Serron e imeto na moj selo. It was previously called Sarmusakli during the Ottoman empire.

Do you mind if I write sometimes in Macedonian along with English? I do it for practice but it starts getting a bit of a habbit also because as I said above I go very often and spend time in Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

petros welcome aboard if you show us respect well give you back the same respect.Also curtesy will go a long way as well as self dignity.
                              Last edited by George S.; 01-06-2011, 03:27 AM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Petros your Macedonian is very good, perhaps a grandparent was Macedonian?
                                We embrace all people that afford us our basic human rights
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X