Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

3. The tests are bullshit
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Spirit
        • May 2015

As I have stated before I got “vaccinated” early because I could see the way the wind was blowing, namely that it would be made mandatory in the industry I work in and I was proven right, now one of my employers has made it mandatory for possible new employees to be “vaccinated” to be even considered for employment/ prior to the start of employment
        Seeing the way the wind is blowing again I got the booster prior to Xmas, they have already made it mandatory in WA and SA and I suspect it won’t be to long before the booster is made mandatory in NSW in the industry I work in, believe me I did not want this, I am not an anti-vaxxer but people should be making their own informed choices and not be forced into this. It was quite revealing when I was getting my booster and voicing my concerns to the NSW Health nurse who administered the booster about the experimental nature of the so called “vaccine”, that proper clinical trials weren’t concluded etc, he basically agreed with me and also agreed when I expressed my opinion that it was basically another flu virus albeit more evolved
        There is no fucking way that I’m allowing my 4 year old daughter to be injected with this shit not if but when they approve the “vaccine” for children under 5, my daughter has had all proven appropriate and proven vaccines administered and I even paid roughly $350 for the meningococcal B vaccine as that is not free like the meningococcal vaccinations for other strains, as stated these vaccines are all proven and have had proper clinical trials completed before being released
        As stated I saw the way the wind was blowing and got “vaccinated” early and as it stands now all employees on my industry have no choice and it will be the same way with boosters.
        Having had the “vaccine” and the “booster” I hope that I don’t have ramifications in the future
        I’ve done my part as mandated in my industry but I won’t be getting anymore shit injected into me, no more boosters etc
        Has anyone listened to the interview that Joe Rogan did on his podcast with Dr Malone (the inventor of mRNA vaccines), it is really revealing

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Spirit, respectfully, I would have waited for more than some "wind blowing". You have complied and complied and will be rewarded with more requirements for compliance going forward.

I am pleased and encouraged to read you will push back from now on. I suspect watching Malone helped strengthen your resolve. Imagine if everyone had embraced the knowledge that Malone imparts so actively and thoroughly. (He is deleted from Twitter now BTW) Wait until it truly sinks in that there are ZERO clinical trials for the effects of these Booster shots notwithstanding previous research confirming toxicity of repeated mRNA injections.

Don't be too worried about mandatory vaccinations and your daughter being 4 years old. She will be 5 soon enough and they are pushing hard for the mandatory vaccination of children from that age.

Please push back actively and aggressively from now on. Encourage your coworkers in the same fashion. Resist this coordinated evil. Do not comply!
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Wait until all the covid vaccine truths are revealed. 2023 will be when everything will unravel. But the digital identities will all be in place by then (if we let them) and it won't matter.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

I am enjoying the mind games Djokovic is playing with the local oafs regarding his "vaccination" status.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                I am enjoying the mind games Djokovic is playing with the local oafs regarding his "vaccination" status.
                It is a ridiculous situation.
                And the NBA is rejecting positive results for anyone found to have covid with PCR tests above 30 cycles. Yes, sporting organisations make more sense than the medical fraternity.

And then there is this .....

The latest figures published by the UK Health Security Agency show that despite the elderly and vulnerable receiving a booster shot in September and October, and the NHS turning into the National B…

The BBC won’t tell you that 4 in 5 Covid-19 Deaths in past month were among the Triple/Double Vaccinated according to Official Data

[More on the above link]

This means the vaccinated population accounted for 77% of Covid-19 deaths between November 22nd and December 19th, whilst the not-vaccinated accounted for just 23%.

With the vaccinated population accounting for 7 in every 10 Covid-19 cases, nearly 6 in every 10 Covid-19 hospitalisations, and 8 in every 10 Covid-19 deaths, is there really any justification for the vaccine passports that have been introduced across England in which an unvaccinated person must take a test to be permitted entry but a vaccinated person does not?

The Covid-19 injections do not prevent infection.

The Covid-19 injections do not prevent transmission.

According to the data it does not look like they prevent hospitalisation or death either.

The only thing that the Covid-19 injections currently prevent is the respect of the basic human rights afforded to every person prior to March 2020.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  The only thing that the Covid-19 injections currently prevent is the respect of the basic human rights afforded to every person prior to March 2020.
                  "But no one forced you to take them..." will be the catch phrase used to deflect responsibility.

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

If this is across the board... my god:

-----------------------------------------------

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

“For OneAmerica, we expect the costs of this are going to be well over $100 million, and this is our smallest business. So it’s having a huge impact on that,” he said.

He said the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing group life insurance policies, who will have to pay higher premiums.

The CDC weekly death counts, which reflect the information on death certificates and so have a lag of up to eight weeks or longer, show that for the week ending Nov. 6, there were far fewer deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana compared to a year ago – 195 verses 336 – but more deaths from other causes – 1,350 versus 1,319.

These deaths were for people of all ages, however, while the information referenced by Davison was for working-age people who are employees of businesses with group life insurance policies.

At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

"What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end,..." he said.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13.

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Saw this yesterday. I would say the vaccine-free people should be asking for discounts on life insurance policies. Conversely, I have been advising vaccinated clients to consider reviewing/increasing their policies for death, income protection and TPD.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

I spoke to my broker this evening, he basically confirmed the same sorts of numbers. He said that the industry is in full panic mode regarding life insurance policies being cashed in.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Did you notice the revision to all policies which occurred last October? It was beyond odd.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Mine hasn't changed Risto, what's the revision?

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

I have to admit, I'm kind of enjoying watching all the back-pedaling going on in the media at the moment as, literally, tens of thousands of fully-vaccinated and boosted good citizens of Australia are getting infected with the virus on a daily basis. To clarify, I'm not taking pleasure in watching people getting sick but just watching the lies being exposed for all to see. Remember when they sold us the "vaccine" as the silver bullet against the virus. Get vaccinated, they told us, and you will do your bit to stop the spread and help to eradicate Covid 19 forever. Who can forget that wanker Kochie, from channel Seven's Sunrise program. In a heated debate with some politician one morning, he actually advocated for the un-vaccinated to be completely shunned from society with no mercy or pity at all for being so selfish and putting the rest of us at risk. We have to get tough with these people, he ranted. Prevent them from from buying groceries, fire them from their jobs! I wonder if he's had time for some quite reflection in light of recent events over the past few weeks. He was such tough-talking big man then. I wonder if he is man enough to face those same cameras again and make a formal apology to everyone for being such a cunt? I won't be holding my breath anytime soon.

I just saw an episode of Hannity earlier this evening which I found very entertaining and it has already been uploaded on YouTube:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hannity nails it in this episode. You can watch the whole thing as I did but, in the context of this thread, just fast forward to the 6:30 minute mark to see an excellent montage of lies that were spread by Biden, Fauci and the MSM in order to get people vaccinated. Hannity's views pretty much align with everything we have been saying all along. Two chestnuts the MSM espoused back then (only a month or two ago in fact) were:
                              • If you're vaccinated, you can't spread it to others - WRONG!
                              • If you're Vaccinated, you won't get Covid - WRONG!

Notice how they have now altered their position with regard to the protection offered by the "vaccines". Apparently, they were never actually intended to prevent the virus from infecting you or transmitting it to others, they are just meant to prevent the possibility of you dying when you do inevitably contract the virus.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                                Mine hasn't changed Risto, what's the revision?
                                Massive price hikes (probably expect it on your next policy anniversary at the latest) and the ability to cut you off after 5 years. Less for more basically. Wise to hang on to old policies. But read your PDA.

Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X