X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
    • Mar 2011

I remember hearing this song a few times as a kid and although i forgot the words i never forgot the tune. I finally found the song again and i think it is very rare. I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything more about this song, like who sings it and what year it was made and also if this is the original version.
    I have also found a greek version of this song, they call it 'makedonia ksakousti' (famous macedonia) I did some research on it and appently : heres a wiki quote "Famous Macedonia (Greek: Μακεδονία ξακουστή - Makedona ksakust) is a military march, often regarded as the unofficial anthem of the Greek region of Macedonia,[1] and used by the Hellenic Army since the Balkan Wars."
    So does anyone know anything more about this song and the history of it. Im very interested but so far cannot find too much info on it apart from its apparent greek origin. Any info would be much appreciated.MAKEDONJIO ZEMJO MILA TROJNO RAZDELENA.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
      • Mar 2011

MAKEDONJIO ZEMJO MILA TROJNO RAZDELENA.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• Čento
        • Mar 2012

Dzorlev i Tanec - Zemjo Makedonska - YouTube
        Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Orovnichanec
          • Sep 2008

Blazena goro zelena - Jordan Mitev - YouTube - One of my favorite Macedonian songs
          "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Mariovec
            • May 2012

Bumping this thread a bit..

Is there anyone who has a large collection of traditional macedonian songs, not only the "classics", but also rare songs that are hard to find? Maybe you could share it with us, perhaps through bittorrent or similar?

Pozdrav,

Mariovec

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

You'll find macedonian music on mk torrents for downloads.It is pretty slow but if you are
              patient you'll get it.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
                • Mar 2012

galebi - ne me cekaj majko.wmv - YouTube
                Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

Modern patriotic songs

Првиот сингл(порака до нашиот народ) од албумот Македонија на Пука Козметика "До кога"Музика:Мартин Георгиевски (Марија4и, Соба 2Текст: Пука КозметикаАранжма...

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post

OMG!!!!!!!!
                    fANTASTIC, I do not enjoy listen to the rap/hip hope genre but this is FANTASTIC......

SLAVES, singing about the apathy and how much longer will the Macedonian nation stand to appease and acquiesce to the rest of the world, very political, absolutely fantastic, extremely patriotic boys, WELL DONE
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

yeah i like patriotic songs from vaska ilieva.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
                        • Mar 2012

Where are you Macedonians? Каде сте Македончиња? - YouTube

Kade ste kaj otidovte?

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Alpha Za Sekoj Makedonec. Its rap but a very nice patriotic song about the Shiptari in Macedonia.
                          Alfa - Za sekoj makedonec - YouTube

My personal favourite ever Macedonian song. Ne placi majko ne zali
                          Ne placi majko ne zali | Не плачи мајко не жали - YouTube

I am 17 year old guy and listening to this song was the closest I have ever came to tears when listening to any song. Makes me sad, angry and hopeful all at the same time. LEGENDARY SONG
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

MM the only patriotic song i want hasn't been written yet .Iwant all of macedonia to be reunited as one.Also i want all shiptars to go to kosovo or back to albania.Piss the lot off.Give me a good reason why we should like them or respect them they don't respect us & want our land.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                              • Jul 2012

[QUOTE=George S.;130517]MM the only patriotic song i want hasn't been written yet .Iwant all of macedonia to be reunited as one.Also i want all shiptars to go to kosovo or back to albania.Piss the lot off.Give me a good reason why we should like them or respect them they don't respect us & want our land.[/QUOTE

They must be stopped of taking over the country and sent back to where they came from. They are Macedonia's number one enemy at the moment.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post

They must be stopped of taking over the country and sent back to where they came from. They are Macedonia's number one enemy at the moment.
                                They are a threat, but Macedonia's number one enemy is themselves. All of this could have been prevented if it weren't for corrupt and weak politicians. Many in the Republic seem to have no concern about the sovereignty of their country, therefore they are their own enemy.

As for music, here's a classic.

Goce Nikolovski - Zapejte site Angeli - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X