X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Goce ako si dojden za bela da si otides od ovoj forum neje zatebe.

Be careful what types of songs you post we dont wont serbanized or bulgarized songs.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Goce70
      • Oct 2012

одговор

"Goce ako si dojden za bela..."
      Not at all. But if you believe, for example, that Micko Krstevski vojvoda (mentioned in two of the songs), did not fight against the Turks then you are contributing to selective history and that is distorted view of events.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Goce70 View Post
        Not at all. But if you believe, for example, that Micko Krstevski vojvoda (mentioned in two of the songs), did not fight against the Turks then you are contributing to selective history and that is distorted view of events.
        I've never heard of "Micko Krstevski Vojvoda", because there is no Micko Krstevski, only a Micko Krstic, who like Babunski was a Chetnik, and actually one point in time tried to kill Dame Gruev.

Babunski and Micko did fight against Turks, but they didn't do it for the good of Macedonia and the Macedonians.
        "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Goce maybe you should start a thread about these two individuals and provide some evidence, you can do this in the history section.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

stricly speaking we want macedonian songs so maybe you could relate in a nother thread how the people contributed to the macedonian cause.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Orovnichanec View Post
              I've never heard of "Micko Krstevski Vojvoda", because there is no Micko Krstevski, only a Micko Krstic, who like Babunski was a Chetnik, and actually one point in time tried to kill Dame Gruev.

Babunski and Micko did fight against Turks, but they didn't do it for the good of Macedonia and the Macedonians.

Krstevski was not his surname, his real surname was Pavloski from the village of Latovo
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Goce70 View Post

Goce, I've not come across any material indicating Micko Pavlovski/ Jovan Babunski/ Spasa Garda Pavlović / Jovan Dovezenski / Gligor Ljamev /Doksim Mihailović.

I have however read many excerpts detailing how these poor Macedonians for money were coaxed by the Serbian propaganda to fight their own brothers (VMRO) to establish a foothold for the Serbian expansion that was planned.
                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Vaska Ilieva - Ne placi majko, ne zalaj (makedonski patriotski pesni)

Vaska Ilieva - Ne placi majko, ne zalaj (makedonski patriotski pesni) - YouTube
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Mariovec
                    • May 2012

Vtora Generacija - Makedonija (Andra Generationen) - YouTube

pozdrav od svedska

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

definitely vaska ilieva & i like sintesis music.AS a matter of fact all music of macedonian origin.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Мишко Талески - Царот Јустинијан - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

lavce that's a good one
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                            • Jul 2012

Orce Stefkovski "AKO NEKOJ PRASA OD KADE SI" UPLOADER STEFAN PASKOSKI - YouTube

Orce Stefkovski CASKA RAKIJA Uploader STEFAN PASKOSKI - YouTube
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Čento
                              • Mar 2012

^^^

Orce is the best.

Orce Stevkovski-Ne placi majko,ne zali - YouTube
                              Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Čento View Post
                                Agreed he is my favourite, great song by the way but my favourite version of it is this one

Moja Egejska Makedonija - My Aegean Macedonia. - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X