X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by iceman View Post
    whats the matter Dragan of Shiptari and SDSM ... uncle Zaev loosing ..not happy that the Shiptar language is not becoming an official second language of Macedonia ?? Hey Dragan of Traitors and Morons... What Dragan of imbeciles not happy that Macedonia cannot be carved up into a federalized country.. and then become a greater Albania.. What did you say Dragan of Propaganda ??? Not happy that your uncle Zaev has been shown to be a treacherous dog.. Can someone on this site please send Dragan of Shiptari a tissue .. care of Republic of Greater Albania and Treacherous.. Post office Box .. Just send it to Republic of Macedonia at any SDSM office
    Scum like you is why Macedonia is where it is now, propaganda boy.
    You do nothing but post Grujovist propaganda here, every time you open your filthy mouth we can smell the stench of rotten corpses that all you vultures are attracted to in your miserable attempt to get some scraps off of Grujo's dining table.
    Soon enough Grujo & Zajko will be cellmates in Idrizovo for everything they did to the Macedonian people, and parasites like you will only have the internet to cure your frustrations.
    Forum troll on a party payroll is all you will ever be,that'll be the highest point of your evolution and peak of your miserable life.
    Now crawl back to your hole in the local DPMNE HQ and enjoy the heaven-on-earth that Macedonia is today.
    Oh,and BTW, your village called,they want their idiot back.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• iceman
      • Sep 2008

Dragan of Shiptari

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
      Scum like you is why Macedonia is where it is now, propaganda boy.
      You do nothing but post Grujovist propaganda here, every time you open your filthy mouth we can smell the stench of rotten corpses that all you vultures are attracted to in your miserable attempt to get some scraps off of Grujo's dining table.
      Soon enough Grujo & Zajko will be cellmates in Idrizovo for everything they did to the Macedonian people, and parasites like you will only have the internet to cure your frustrations.
      Forum troll on a party payroll is all you will ever be,that'll be the highest point of your evolution and peak of your miserable life.
      Now crawl back to your hole in the local DPMNE HQ and enjoy the heaven-on-earth that Macedonia is today.
      Oh,and BTW, your village called,they want their idiot back.
      Did I hit a nerve there Dragan of Shiptari ?? You've been one of the biggest bitches on this site peddling shiptar and SDSM propaganda. Which moron would come on this site and be sympathetic to Zaev , an individual who openly states federalization and recognizing the filthy shiptar language as an official language of Macedonia , and informs the Macedonians that they will have to force-ably learn.
      Are you out of your f***en mind ?. That moron is clearly you shiptar boy. Take your propaganda and shove it. Don't worry when uncle Zaev goes to jail , we can place you in the same cell if you want. While we are at it we can also add fat bitch Miss piggy SPO Janeva , heck I'll even throw in George crazy Soros and the American Dog Ambassador ... why not get the whole gang in who have tried to partition and destroy Macedonia and it ethnic Macedonian race.. Im sure you'll feel right at home Dragan of Idiots

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Se izedovte be lugje.

Regarding the article that Iceman provided, I really hope that it is legit. Can you imagine if it is? I wonder how long it will take before our neighbours elevate Trump’s status to that of the great Yugoslav, Tito.

Comment

• Amphipolis
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
          Se izedovte be lugje.

Regarding the article that Iceman provided, I really hope that it is legit. Can you imagine if it is? I wonder how long it will take before our neighbours elevate Trump’s status to that of the great Yugoslav, Tito.
          That suggests you didn't bother to google and find who Mark Burns is.

Mark Burns is a "crazy" black televangelist (a pastor) who was fanatically pro-Trump, so that gave him some attention. A little later, it was found out that his bio was full of lies (especially his army service and his diploma) and that he is actually uneducated. So, that was bad for his ambitions (whichever they are), he was descredited but I don't think he was totally ousted from Trump's campaign.

I'm not sure he will have a role in USA's foreign policy.

Comment

• Karposh
            • Aug 2015

I actually did google him and I got the word's "Trumps Surrogate". That was good enough for me. There was another surrogate of Trump's doing the rounds on YouTube during the campaigning, a female (I forget her name now), and she was portrayed as a nut-bag, uneducated, redneck who shot from the hip. All that is irrelevant now. If this "uneducated, black evangelist" said these things about Macedonia, it still comes from a position very close to the current US president elect so it is worthwhile and can't be dismissed as the whim of a madman. I have to admit, I was never Trump's biggest fan but if he is saying all these great things about Macedonia then make some room on the Donald Trump bandwagon cause I'm jumping on board too!...Choo, Choo.

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
              Defiantly a lot of similarities. Reason why people are rallying in Germany denouncing Trump, comparing him to Hitler.
              Not Hitler.

But his chief strategist senior counsel that will be running much of what Trump does is described as a "white nationalist who hates Jews."

Steve Bannon, who stoked the flames of alt-right fury while running Breitbart News, is headed to the presidential inner circle.

And this "Mark Burns" guy is a televangelist who has repeatedly lied about his background and experience in order to be "taken seriously"...that's how he justified lying about his schooling and work.

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

Vic, you live in the US so you would know more about this stuff (US politics & key political players) than me. We've just established that by all accounts this Mark Burns guy is a liar. Do you think he would be lying about this matter too? What benefit could there possibly be for him or for the new Trump administration to lie about continued US recognition of Macedonia as the Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

I'm still looking for this program "the People's Voice." Is it Macedonian? English? American? It seems like in the interview he's talking directly to a Macedonian when he says things like "the name of your country." So I'm assuming it's a Macedonian news site.

So my first question is, is this news even real or is it stemming from a pro-Trump news propaganda factory based in Veles? If it's found to be real, then I wouldn't think he's lying. But why on Earth would he be even speaking on anything related to foreign issues, let alone talking to Macedonia, I don't know.

I'm betting this news story is a lie.

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

As perhaps evidence that it could be a lie, the original link that iceman provided now links to a 404 page. Perhaps he put the wrong link up, or perhaps the site took down the article because it was a lie.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by iceman View Post
                      You've been one of the biggest bitches on this site peddling shiptar and SDSM propaganda. Which moron would come on this site and be sympathetic to Zaev , an individual who openly states federalization and recognizing the filthy shiptar language as an official language of Macedonia , and informs the Macedonians that they will have to force-ably learn.
                      Do this forum a favor and show all of us here one, just ONE post where I support Zajko & co.
                      Take all the time you need, go through all my 1000+ posts, we'll be waiting right here.
                      If you can't support your above claim (and you can't), just stick to sticking party posters on the city walls and keep dreaming of Grujo getting you a state 200 eur-job to support your pitiful existence like all lobotomized imbeciles in MK.
                      On the other hand,all you ever post is DPMNE propaganda BS so we're all clear you go with the regime.
                      I hope you get good money for that cuz you're doing a terrific job.
                      You know how they say - if you're good at something never do it for free.
                      ...we can place you in the same cell if you want
                      We? As in DPMNE? Darn,you just blew your cover,didn't you?
                      Yikes...
                      Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                      As perhaps evidence that it could be a lie, the original link that iceman provided now links to a 404 page. Perhaps he put the wrong link up, or perhaps the site took down the article because it was a lie.
                      Oops,bummer.
                      But, with the fact that there were 4 high-ranked Greeks in his campaign,I never doubted it was fake in the first place (besides coming from a site like Kurir).
                      Last edited by DraganOfStip; 11-14-2016, 09:41 AM.
                      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                      ― George Orwell

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I regard people who support Grujo as abused housewives who are happy that he only hits them with the back of his hand nowadays. Iceman, you really should find anything that suggests Dragan supports the opposition. Otherwise you should stop attacking Dragan for giving a realistic picture of Macedonia's warts. I think you're supporting Gruevski simply because he might be less shit than the opposition. Does that mean you should offer blind unconditional support for a man who has literally done nothing for Macedonians and Macedonia his entire time in office?

Are you paid to offer your support in this fashion?
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Currently, Clinton is winning the popular vote by about 700,000 votes. With 6 million votes left to be counted, mostly from liberal states on the west coast, it is likely she could win the popular vote by 2 million votes. If this ends up being the case, it would hardly be a slim and negligible margin.

Fewer people voted for Clinton than voted for Obama in both prior elections. However, not many more voted for Trump than voted for the Republican candidates in 2012 and 2008, making the case for this being an anti-establishment vote even less convincing.

This is showing, again, the problems with the electoral vote (Democrats won 6 out of the last 7 popular votes but only 4 presidencies based on the electoral votes). For example, electoral votes are assigned completely to the winner of a state. If one candidate wins a state with 10 electoral votes 49.5% to 49.4%, the winner gets all 10 electoral votes instead of 5 or 6 proportional to the outcome.

The intent was to protect smaller populated states. But you can win 35 states to 15 states and still lose the election. So this system really doesn't protect against that, either.

Furthermore, electoral voters can still vote against what the population of their state decided, putting the democratic nature of this system in shambles.
                          Last edited by vicsinad; 11-14-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

Reince Priebus, Trump's newly appointed chief of staff, aside from being part of the establishment (he was the RNC chair since 2011), is 50% Greek (his mother was from Greece).

A quote from him:

“I am proud to be Greek, it is a blessing from God to be Greek.”

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                              Reince Priebus, Trump's newly appointed chief of staff, aside from being part of the establishment (he was the RNC chair since 2011), is 50% Greek (his mother was from Greece).

A quote from him:

“I am proud to be Greek, it is a blessing from God to be Greek.”

https://www.hellenext.org/2014/11/20...eince-priebus/
                              Thanks for that Vic. You just managed to pop the fleeting little bubble of hope I had.

Comment

• Philosopher
                                • Sep 2008

I too am suspect of this article. I highly doubt Trump is concerned with Macedonia or its constitutional name.

Comment

Working...
                                X