• Jan 2009

page 13

page 15

:rmacedonia
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Doing my research on Eustratios I noticed that some imposter hellenes make the arguement that his name is "greek". That arguement stinks like considering that the Armenian he fought would supposedly have a "greek" name. Funny how the armenian also spoke "hellenic" or more appropriately, according to scholar Anthony Kalldellis, he spoke "Roman". Also the soldiers rooting for Eustratios were called Roman and not "greek". Considering also what Nicetas Choniates own brother has to say about Athens during this period - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1855 -
      I highly doubt that any ancient Hellenes survived passed the 3rd or 4th centuries A.D.
      Sorry imposter hellenes. Better luck usurping entire empires next time.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Again, excellent sources, and well done on revealing some more information about the Macedonian Niketas who spoke the Slavonic tongue and became the Patriarch, there isn't much around about him.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

page 58

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

All of this stuff is really valuable especially in developing a Macedonian theme.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

A Macedonian theme is deserving and is already in the deep stages of development where it concerns our history during the Roman Empire. Sources are being gathered and consolidated, the true story of the Macedonians is being put together, and soon we will be producing something that is certain to rock and topple the foundation of lies that has been used against us for so long. That is a promise.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Basil I
                "The Macedonian", Emperor, 867 - 886,
                Born into a Thracian or Macedonian peasant family - probably originally deportees from Armenia during the empire's efforts to repopulate the reclaimed Balkans - sometime between 830 and 835, Basil was to rise to become not only one of the most significant emperors in Imperial history, but also the founder of the Empire's greatest dynasty. As an infant, his parents, it is said, once laid him out to sleep while they worked in the hot sun. Much to the peasants' consternation, an eagle, the Imperial bird, flew above the baby, protecting him from the sun and predicting the child's future. Basil came the capital as a young man, where he rose speedily, like that other Macedonian peasant Justin I, three hundred years previously. Official propaganda compared Basil's rise from peasantry to the purple with that of the Biblical David's.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

page 105

The Balkan Peninsula by Ferdinand Schevill

page 135

page 254

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

page 202 (written by Brigitte Pitarakis)

page 286

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

I like the use of the expression "A Macedonian House" which is used by some authors, particularly when they are talking about Justinian's "House".

It is comforting to know that the mother-language of some of the greatest Byzantine Emporers had been Macedonian, and it also reminds me just how possible it is for one person to speak and understand more than one language during these times, and how the multi-lingual presence of any individual has been used by New Greeks in our time as "proof" that that person was "a Greek".

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

T.M the sources you provide here are invaluable, and your contributions are helping our cause.

It makes our history and our culture easily accessible. I wish we had a small army of good men like yourself - working in this area.

Wouldn't it be good if we could organize ourselves in this effort, by perhaps beginning with a list of topics/issues/events/individuals/themes, which we could add to as we find information in books on it (any and every book).

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Thanks for the kind words Pelister. Everyone in here contributes an immense amount of good info on our history and I hope that someone does better justice than MANU did with that amateur toilet paper they call an encyclopedia.

Comment

• astibo
                            • Oct 2009

THE HUNGARIAN DUKE ARPADIAN ATTACKS THE
                            MACEDONIANS

After 896 AD

According to the anonymous Hungarian chronicler (279)

(The Hungarian military commanders) returned to Arpadian (280) and sent emissaries to
                            receive permission to go to Greece in order to subjugate all of Macedonia, from the
                            Danube to the Black Sea (281). (Arpadian permitted them) to go to Greece and to conquer
                            the land ...

After several days, Zuard and Kaduze (282) with their entire army sailed across the
                            Danube and captured the fortification of Beron (283).

Then they headed for the fortress of Serdika. Hearing of this, the Macedonian (284) and
                            the Bulgarian inhabitants were frightened at their appearance. Then all the inhabitants of
                            this country sent emissaries with many gifts for them to subjugate their country and to give
                            their sons as hostages. ..

Anonymi (P. Magistri) Gesta Hungarorum, Scriptores rerum Hungaricarum tempore
                            ducem regumque stirpis Arpadinae Gestarum. Vol. I (Edendo operi praefuit E.
                            Szentpetery) Budapestini 1937, p. 91, 92.

(279) The anonymous Hungarian author (P. Magister) was a notary to Bela III (11721196).
                            In his work De gestis Hungarorum liber (Gesta Hungarruom) from which only an
                            extract is presented here, in addition to other peoples he also mentions the Macedonians.
                            (280) "Arpadian the grand duke" (890-907), under whose command the Hungarians
                            arrived in the Pannonian valley.
                            (281) At the end of the 12th century in Hungary, Macedonia referred to the territory from
                            the Danube to the Black Sea.
                            (282) Refers to the two army commanders who were granted permission by Arpadian to
                            conquer the above-mentioned country on the Balkans.
                            (283) Berons, Branitevo -present-day Kostolac.

(284) Cives Bulgarorum et Macedonum. Here the author clearly differentiates the
                            Bulgarians and the Macedonians. For similar examples see S. Antoljak, “Makedonija” i
                            “Makedonsite” vo sredniot vek p. 114 et seq.
                            (Page 76, The University of “Cyril and Methodius”, Documents on the Struggle of the
                            Macedonian People for Independence and a Nation-State, Volume I)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to mention that what i'v posted abouve i'v found on the net thanx to mr.Risto Stefov...

Comment

• makedonin
                              • Sep 2008

Добро дојде Штип.

Како иде.

Поздрав македонин
                              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• astibo
                                • Oct 2009

Добро ве најдов

поздрав

Comment

Working...
                                X