Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Yes, well the song refers only to Veljan of Recica, not everybody in Recica, and Veljan's relatives aren't the only one's that have that surname.

As for people trying to intimidate, come on mate, let's not start creating fictions. Do you have a specific example of one of his descendants using 'intimidation' against somebody here to delete information? I doubt you have anything other than speculation, which I take it is based on George's recent posts concerning the topic. Have you been threatened yourself? If so, please alert us to who this is and we can address the matter through our administrative channels here, as that sort of behaviour will not be tolerated, and will be brought to the attention of the appropriate persons and/or bodies for their action.

What information has been deleted about Veljan? You have me interested.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Yes, well the song refers only to Veljan of Recica, not everybody in Recica, and Veljan's relatives aren't the only one's that have that surname.

As for people trying to intimidate, come on mate, let's not start creating fictions. Do you have a specific example of one of his descendants using 'intimidation' against somebody here to delete information? I doubt you have anything other than speculation, which I take it is based on George's recent posts concerning the topic. Have you been threatened yourself? If so, please alert us to who this is and we can address the matter through our administrative channels here, as that sort of behaviour will not be tolerated, and will be brought to the attention of the appropriate persons and/or bodies for their action.

What information has been deleted about Veljan? You have me interested.
      You're correct, it is George_S that told me that, apparently some idividual with the username sky messaged him stating the above things i said in my post.

my post is based on what George_S told me, George has deleted all his posts in this thread, the one's he posted about his ancestor being one of the komiti who died becaue of the predavnik veljan slaveski, Rogi also deleted his posts.

I have not been approached by anyone yet, and nobody whether they threaten me with legal action or whatsoever can change my posts on this predavnik.
      Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

By the way, i'm not trying to start fictions, just wanted to put my stand on this topic out there for the descendants of Veljan predavnikot or anyone else that is "Offended" by this topic.

As for the stigma, ask anyone who is from Recica and not a Slaveski descendant, they will tell you things how other Macedonians react when they find out they're from Recica because of this Predavnik over 100 years ago.

Just like the song about Gjorgi Sugarev, original lyrics has predavnici Paralovci, labelling all Paralovci as predavnici, when in reality it was Petre Ligushev who betrayed Sugarev, however some people blame Paralovci just because Petre Ligushev was from Paralovo.
        Last edited by VMRO; 12-01-2009, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

GeorgeS, were you threatened to delete the comments you posted? That was not my understanding, but if it is the case, please advise.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

If this person was/is a member, the appropriate action would be to provide any alternative perspectives in relation to this matter on this very thread. Let them defend their stance here.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Ok, I have just received some updates on the matter.

Can this descendant of Veljan, if indeed a member of the MTO, please make your statements and arguments known here on this thread.

And I will advise this individual that while we seek objectivity here at the MTO by trying to relay all sides of the story and distinguish that which is fiction from fact, we will under no circumstances accept 'silent' members making threats against our members here because they do not agree with what is being written. You do nothing for your ancestor by behaving in such a way, and if you have evidence contrary to the common stories and songs recorded about your ancestor, that disproves what has been historically known to Macedonians, then do reveal them to us so we can hear your side of the story. Otherwise, this cloak and dagger act taking place behind closed doors doesn't draw a favourable or honest picture of yourself or your ancestor.

If any member receives such a PM from this individual, please notify MTO administration immediately.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Here is the talk on this individual's profile page, 'Sky':

Sky, join the public forum and state your case.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Here is the talk on this individual's profile page, 'Sky':

Sky, join the public forum and state your case.
                  I too am unsure of this person, read my profile page.
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

We'll unless he justifies his actions on the public forums rather than hiding in the dark, he is not of sound character in my books.

Шо се криате бе Славче, сакаш да исправиш работа ама не идиш пред сите да си е покажиш и докажиш страната? Каков однос е тоа бе? Кои и каков чоек праи така? Ќе одговориш или ме чекаш мене да ти кажам?

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Is it fair for everybody with the surname of Slavevski to wear this stigma?
                      Why are the descendants of Veljan not speaking up, and telling us how it is? Veljan's doings cannot be undone they are recorded in history, but some light could be shed on why he did it.
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                        Why are the descendants of Veljan not speaking up, and telling us how it is? Veljan's doings cannot be undone they are recorded in history, but some light could be shed on why he did it.
                        Look the guy was a traitor to the Macedonain people and country and his name should be repeated and no one should be afraid to do so because that is the only way people can know that we are our worse enemy and young generations will learn from this. I don't care if his family is offended by it, I am offended that young heros died because of this man. If someone from my family did something like that I will not just come out and attack them, I will spit on their grave if I find it.
                        The present family of this scum are not at any fault and nothing should be held against them. If however anyone is posting PMs and asking people to delete what they have posted just proves they are nothing better than the scum bag of great grandfather they had.
                        However we should give them a chance and space. It's not very easy to find out your great parents were cowards and traitors.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

This is an unfortunate topic which i just found out about, we've had to put up with traitors in our entire history. Its a big shame i think.

YouTube - Александар Митевски-Послушајте патриоти; Poslusajte patrioti
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

We'll unless he justifies his actions on the public forums rather than hiding in the dark, he is not of sound character in my books.

Шо се криате бе Славче, сакаш да исправиш работа ама не идиш пред сите да си е покажиш и докажиш страната? Каков однос е тоа бе? Кои и каков чоек праи така? Ќе одговориш или ме чекаш мене да ти кажам?
                            shpion e, odi pochitaj shto napisha na profile moya
                            ne im potreba tuka, shto molchi, a na drugi im pushtava email i takva nema potreba ake e chisto dushata
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

I would like to clarify that it wasn't just Veljan Slaveski who betrayed the Macedonians, his mother and two brothers were involved, however, Veljan was the head of the household and the main instigator.

Someone asked why he did it, same reason many Macedonians betrayed other Macedonians, for financial gain, his family were the richest family in the village and usually the rich families would always align themselves with the occupiers/government at the time in order to get kickbacks etc, don't be fooled, i think Veljan would of made a killing, one of the Komiti that was killed was Hristo Uzunov's brother.
                              Last edited by VMRO; 12-03-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Ok, here is an update on the situation with Veljan and his supposed descendant who has slithered around in the background of this forum. I sent this person, named 'Sky', the following private message after accusations surfaced of his improper behaviour.

Sky,

I have received reports that you have been threatening people at the MTO. I have read some material that is not very encouraging.

I will give you a chance to respond and clarify the matter, but if you want your voice to be heard and the memory of your ancestor to be defended, that isn't the path to take. Nobody is blaming Veljan's descendants for what he did, and if you cannot provide evidence to the contrary of his seemingly obvious betrayal, what good do you think you are doing for your family by behaving in such a manner?

Don't feel like you are marginalised, I will assure you that your voice will be given equal right to any other member here, but only if you remain honest and retain some integrity. I hope you will do the right thing soon.
                                He didn't do the right thing.

Below are parts of a private message that this jester just sent to me, I have omitted the other parts as they were irrelevant or include details about his apparent family. But of course, he can feel free to come out to the public forum, this thread specifically, and tell everybody else what he told me.
                                Hallo Solder : I have been away - in Sydney for 2weeks . let me tell this stupid people ! I don't hide from no-body , I respect every-body , but fear nobody.........You VMRO SHPIONI are starting problems like this between the Macedonian People !........- B U T - Macedonia needs a person like Putin - or like me.....and I will put those VMRO Siphons where they belong ! So you pussies VMRO Shpioni came - out lets take it any - way you want , * the Court way - or - the Street way * !............so let me tell you ,and George please tell this VMRO - Shpioni , they are the ones not me or my Family !

I am Macedonian I love my Country , my 3 Children have Macedonian Names , my wife is Macedonian ! Please remember Macedonia needs - person like PUTIN - or * Sky *
                                Macedonia would do well to not have people like you and your ancestor Veljan. I send you a private message that was in no way disrespectful, and this is the response I receive?

VMRO can't be the 'shpioni' (spies) because it is YOUR ANCESTOR that betrayed his fellow Macedonians to the Ottoman troops! I won't reduce myself to your pathetic level, because although you have displayed an attitude akin to your ancestor, Veljan the Traitor, I am sure nobody in your family resembles your (and his) stupidity.

He also wrote the following, which I found quite entertaining as he is essentially talking about himself.
                                Merry Christmas to the nice People , a shpionite Gospot Zlaten Ristosi Sv - Naum da gi Kaznit , i da ne ostanit koren od nivna Familia !
                                What a shame. I do hope that you reconsider your approach one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X