Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

SOM, I cant say i can blame you for your response, i will go even further then you

Ogan da gi gori prokletite Kodoshi!!!
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Sky, your response was a little cloudy.
      Be a good Macedonian and right the alleged wrongs of your ancestors.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

hahaha kolnit, mozhi za stapo da mi se fati.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

I also got a PM from him,

sky

Re: Predavnikot Veljan Slaveski

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
          Originally Posted by VMRO
          Do you want the topic deleted, if so why?

4 ) I am Macedonian I love my Country , my 3 Children have Macedonian Names , my wife is Macedonian ! Please remember Macedonia needs - person like PUTIN - or * Sky *

- ) B U T - Macedonia needs a person like Putin - or like me Ljupco Slaveski * Sky * and I will put those VMRO Siphons where they belong ! So you pussies VMRO Shpioni came - out lets take it any - way you want , * the Court way - or - the Street way * !
          - Merry Christmas to the nice People , a shpionite Gospot Zlaten Ristosi Sv - Naum da gi Kaznit , i da ne ostanit koren od nivna Familia !

Kind Regards L . Slaveski * Sky *

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

In Supr.Court w/t CBA Bank ,& VIC police at Sky Empire P / L , & Sky Prestige Cars.; Student at Supreme Courts Victoria , Melbourne
            Melbourne Australia

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

About me
            I Ljupco Slaveski

Came to Australia at the age of 12 , went to school , at the age of 15 Started playing with Macedonian Bands , , at the age of 18 Started to D-J , played in bands , singing , recorded records , in Australia , and London , until the age of 38 , for approximately 20 years.Also have my own Recording Studio " SSL Recording Studios

At the age of 35 started getting involved in businesses , opened 3 Shops , also we formed a Company “ Sky Empire P / L , with 2 Commonwealth Bank Managers , and we purchased 16 Prestige Cars , I deposited over $ 1.635.000.00 Million dollars , a lot of money started missing from the Accounts , also one of the Bank managers Father – in Law is a big police officer ,

Now we are in the Supreme Court of Victoria,

Commonwealth Bank is suing me for 1 Million Dollars , and I am Counter suing Commonwealth Bank for $ 3.000.000.00 dollars .

Where I grew up
            Macedonia
            Places I've lived
            London , Germany , France; Traveled & Stayed for many Months .
            Companies I've worked for
            Singer D - J - , Bussinessman and D - P
            Schools I've attended
            Macedonia , and Australia
            Other names
            Lupco

Slaveski

Ljupco Slaveski - Musician-Entrepreneur [email protected]
            Melbourne, Victiria, Australia
            I was born in Macedonia, but have lived over 30 years in Australia. In my childhood as a little boy I began my musical activity. I Played in Macedonian and English Bands,after that worked in Night-Clubs as a D-J and a Singer for 20 years . I worked with a lot of Super – Stars such as Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, ( Jermaine Jackson - Michael Jackson’s Brother) Black - Box and other big Super-Stars After the Nigh-clubs I opened 3 Electrical Shops , -Sky Tv and Video - " The beginng of business " In due course was created Sky Empire P / L and Sky Prestige Cars P / L , and were Purchased up to 20 Prestige Cars , Mercedes , Rolls Royce , B M W ,AUDI, and other cars. On the 8 September 2000 my " Cloudless SKY " became " Gloomy " ! Now I have to defend my family and business in the SUPREME COURT ! I am defending not only My Human - Rights, but also My - and My - Familys lifes!

POLICE - & -CORRUPTON !

FACED WITH SUCH PHENOMENON « POLICE - CORRUPTION » !

HOW DO I AND MY FAMILY " E X I T " FROM THIS NIGHTMARE ?

MY " H E L L " BEGAN IN 2000 ! TILL TODAY THER'S " N O " END TO THIS HISTORY !

BUT I MUST CONTINUE TO FIGHT AND SAVE MY ( 3 ) CHILDREN, MY- SELF AND MY -WIFE !

I ALSO MUST STRUGGLE DESEPARATELY FOR " OUR RIGHTS AND OUR LIFES !

WE MUST THANK * GOD * AND MY SECURITY * GUARD DOGS * !

Slaveski v State of Victoria

Posted Feb 18 2009, 08:53 AM by Latest Cases

The Supreme Court of Victoria Court of Appeal refused leave to further argue the respondent police officers assaulted and stalked the applicant and trespassed on his property. Primarily the court found there were no exceptional circumstances that enlivened the discretion to permit the applicant to rely on arguments not put before the Supreme Court of Victoria (VSC). Further, the VSC had no power to make intervention order in respect of alleged stalking by the respondents and it was open to VSC to find seat an not of such seriousness to justify injunction and insufficient evidence a threat was made.

Supreme Court of Victoria Court of Appeal - Kellam and Dodds-Streeton JJA -

slaveski.blogspot.com Report abuse

ohrid777
            Level 1
            4/3/09
            Dear Google ,
            How do I get my ( slaveski.blogspot.com ) BLOG SPOT get seen on Google Search ?
            Updates:
            slaveski.blogspot.com ( Why Pol;ice Corruption 4/4/09
            slaveski.blogspot.com - So Much Corruption in VICTORIA POLICE 4/4/09
            Why Victoria Police - Like To Kill Mr Ljupco Slaveski 4/4/09
            Kylie Minogues Friend Slaveski Sky Ljupco - DJ Sky , is been threatened by Vic Police 4/5/09
            Police Commissioner Christine Nixon .Why did she resign the same day on 26 February 2009 when the Police “ LOST “ the case against Mr Slaveski , in front of the Judge Jelena Popovic in Melbourne Magistrates Court when the Police took Mr Slaveski's - Licence and ripped it up ?

ohrid777
            Level 1
            4/4/09
            Why Victoria Police - Like To Kill Mr Ljupco Slaveski ( Police Should - Answer )
            Did you find this answer helpful? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Ok, here is an update on the situation with Veljan and his supposed descendant who has slithered around in the background of this forum. I sent this person, named 'Sky', the following private message after accusations surfaced of his improper behaviour.

He didn't do the right thing.

Below are parts of a private message that this jester just sent to me, I have omitted the other parts as they were irrelevant or include details about his apparent family. But of course, he can feel free to come out to the public forum, this thread specifically, and tell everybody else what he told me.

Macedonia would do well to not have people like you and your ancestor Veljan. I send you a private message that was in no way disrespectful, and this is the response I receive?

VMRO can't be the 'shpioni' (spies) because it is YOUR ANCESTOR that betrayed his fellow Macedonians to the Ottoman troops! I won't reduce myself to your pathetic level, because although you have displayed an attitude akin to your ancestor, Veljan the Traitor, I am sure nobody in your family resembles your (and his) stupidity.

He also wrote the following, which I found quite entertaining as he is essentially talking about himself.

What a shame. I do hope that you reconsider your approach one day.

What an absolute nutcase.

He’s been in Australia for 30 years and still talks and behaves like some from the village. Just another Balkan hillbilly.

By the sounds of things he probably a yugo-commie.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

I hate having a go at Macedonians but come on, we must be the nation/group of people with the most traitors and sell outs? I have never heard about other nations or groups of people with so many traitors and sell outs.

Srbomans, Grkomans, Bugaromans, muslim Macedonians turning into shiptars, communists, vlach turning into Romanian fanatics, turn coats, traitors etc

It’s really becoming embarrassing.

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

BBS, as long as we be true to ourselves, let them laugh and ridicule these traitors
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Every nation has traitors, they usually raise their heads above the surface in times of turmoil or weakness for the nation. Our situation differs from our neighbours because all of them worked against us, and we are located in the middle of these wolves.

And, because we are more critical of fakes, whereas Greeks would accept anybody who calls themself a 'Greek', regardless of how dubious the claim was.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Guys, One of my mates knows a descendant of the Slaveski clan, he knows them very well, apparently the guy destroyed his marriage when his wife found him in bed with another male cousin of his, sick people. za stramota.

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        What an absolute nutcase.

He’s been in Australia for 30 years and still talks and behaves like some from the village. Just another Balkan hillbilly.

By the sounds of things he probably a yugo-commie.

I agree, it sounds like he talks in code, i feel sorry for the courts who have to listen to this guy, imagine the outbursts in court "this country AUSTRALIA, needs someone like Putin or me (SKY)"

Comment

• sky
                          • Nov 2009

VMRO - is NOT to BLAME , but you so called ( Senior Member ) you are the SPION = spy , People like you divide the Macedonians , tell me who you are , so I can sue - you in the Courts or the Streets , where aver you like you SPION = spy !

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sky View Post
                            VMRO - is NOT to BLAME , but you so called ( Senior Member ) you are the SPION = spy , People like you divide the Macedonians , tell me who you are , so I can sue - you in the Courts or the Streets , where aver you like you SPION = spy !
                            You decided to grace us with your presence on the public forums, fantastic.

Remain civil, and disprove the negative perception you have created for yourself with Macedonians at the MTO and elsewhere. Although I assured you that your voice will be equal to any other member, you will not be immune from the rules we have here, that are based on logic and normality.

That also counts for any insults and/or threats you may make here, including the one you just made. It won't be tolerated here.

Welcome to the MTO.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

LoL @ tell me who you are so i can sue you in the courts or the streets hahaha

PS: i think he is referring to me, hope i didn't hit a nerve with the story my mate told me...
                              Last edited by VMRO; 12-19-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

#
                                sky
                                Yesterday 04:50 PM
                                sky
                                VMRO - what is your name , Shpion , sure its not vmro , dont hide behind vmro , tell me your real name , like I told you mine , you pussy , maybe your Family has blood from Slaveski , ah , ? You M... F... pussy !

* View Conversation

This guy is a nernormalen

Comment

Working...
                                X