Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

The parliaments view on not being able to change the "ethnic character" of Macedonia defeats there lies of a "4000 years of 'greek' history in Macedonia".
    Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 02-22-2010, 04:00 PM.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

"Bulgarian" meaning -> Macedonian
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

page 48

page 137

Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 06-22-2010, 07:28 PM. Reason: Use in another topic.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I did not realise much of the lands around Chalkidiki were monastic lands. Here I was saying the coastal lands of Macedonia had some Greeks there. The above article confirms the population density was scarce. The former Turkish nationals were safe to populate the lands with the new Greek identity.

Of interest also was the fact that those with more land than their family needed had to give it up to these "imports". The Director-General of Colonisation must have been a real charmer. What on Earth would give anyone the right to take your land away?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            I did not realise much of the lands around Chalkidiki were monastic lands. Here I was saying the coastal lands of Macedonia had some Greeks there. The above article confirms the population density was scarce. The former Turkish nationals were safe to populate the lands with the new Greek identity.

Of interest also was the fact that those with more land than their family needed had to give it up to these "imports". The Director-General of Colonisation must have been a real charmer. What on Earth would give anyone the right to take your land away?
            No one has the right to take anyones land away. Here's 2 pictures for you RTG;

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

page 256

Of course "Aliens were required" in modern "greece". Everyone there in the 1830's was an alien lol.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Macedonia, the eighth province, which is famous for Philip and Alexander the Great, has today fallen low because it is inhabited by base people. The land is rich and produces cereals, wine, silk, cotton and other things. However, learning has vanished completely; its inhabitants are Bulgars, Turks, and a few Greek and Vlach

Macedonia, the eighth province, which is famous for Philip and Alexander the Great, has today fallen low because it is inhabited by base people. The land is rich and produces cereals, wine, silk, cotton and other things. However, learning has vanished completely; its inhabitants are Bulgars, Turks, and a few Greek and Vlach colonists from Albania.

Athanasios Psalidas I Tourkia kata tas archas tou ITH (Turkey in the early 19th century) Edited by G. Charitakis, Ioaninna, 1931,page 55.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

This is exactly the kind of things that need to be attached to letter to every head of state of the eu countries. Its great having this here for everyone to know more but information not shared is as if it didn’t exist. I know you will say surely the west know this and you would be right but could deny knowing it until its put in their face. Also many private citizens of the eu who also vote and form public opinion wouldn’t know. Information and argument should always be used to advance ones position and where absolutely necessary it should be backed up with military might. Where one does not have military might to defend justice for ones self the information debate and the court of public opinion has to suffice to inform and stir those who can defend you and where they set themselves the moral high ground shame them into action by the force of public opinion.

This kind of great body of evidence is what prompted me to join the mto. The ability to find this kind of information is fantastic. I hope its put to greater use then only informing ourselves. No disrespect is intended to anyone and I hope non is taken by anyone but to present a more coherent and hence impressive response to eu heads of state and their general populous people like myself can only hope that those with obvious greater knowledge take it to where its needed. Goce Delcev and his peers could coveigh information far better then other Macedonians who stood by them when it counted. Each to their abilities.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                    This is exactly the kind of things that need to be attached to letter to every head of state of the eu countries. Its great having this here for everyone to know more but information not shared is as if it didn’t exist. I know you will say surely the west know this and you would be right but could deny knowing it until its put in their face. Also many private citizens of the eu who also vote and form public opinion wouldn’t know. Information and argument should always be used to advance ones position and where absolutely necessary it should be backed up with military might. Where one does not have military might to defend justice for ones self the information debate and the court of public opinion has to suffice to inform and stir those who can defend you and where they set themselves the moral high ground shame them into action by the force of public opinion.

This kind of great body of evidence is what prompted me to join the mto. The ability to find this kind of information is fantastic. I hope its put to greater use then only informing ourselves. No disrespect is intended to anyone and I hope non is taken by anyone but to present a more coherent and hence impressive response to eu heads of state and their general populous people like myself can only hope that those with obvious greater knowledge take it to where its needed. Goce Delcev and his peers could coveigh information far better then other Macedonians who stood by them when it counted. Each to their abilities.
                    Ozi you are right. I am surprised that no one has stepped up to take this info and to make a 20-30 page booklet and to pass it around to these big organizations. I'll tell you wha Ozi,,, if you're up to the task then send me a pm and we can do it ourselves.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Newcomers to Macedonia
                      Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 08-20-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Vlachs in Halkidiki? I thought this was pure "greek" territory

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

douglas dakin is a weirdo he knows the history very well but at every opportunity tries to justify the Hellenization process

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

t m where is sohos and is it what we call suho

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

osiris,

SoHo is in Manhattan (New York) and there's a Soho in London too

But I think the Sohos you're talking about is in fact Suho(vo), about 50km or so north east of Solun, where the overwhelming majority of the people are ethnic Macedonians. Jane Cowan wrote a book on 'Sohos' and its' people in some detail, albeit with a number of inaccuracies on identity, but nonetheless interesting.

There are at least 2 Macedonians currently living in Suho and one (1) in Solun (from Suho) who are on the internet and posting on various forums, providing more information on how the Macedonians living in that small town, view themselves.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Rogi, There is a Soho in Macedonia too

Just oposite the Greek Embassy in Skopje.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X