Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 11-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #131
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogi View Post
The Foreign Minister has made a statement where he has, in as many words, made it clear that a 'new name' is what they are working toward, it's just a matter of price (EU/NATO membership guarantee).
Agreed. I reckon it was Indigen's post on the UMD thread. Why is it that only thoughtful people like a very few of us find many of Indigen's posts thought provoking and compelling, whilst numerous (anti)Macedonians find his approach too confronting and/or far-fetched?

Indigen's assessment of modern Macedonian political machinations is spot on and should not be ignored or belittled.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #132
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

mk you are very funny if i was george sorros i wouldn't be on this forum,i would be living it up &just partying as if there was no tommorow.My surname starts with an s& ends with ski
so i'm macedonian born in bitola>All i know anout sorros is that he is a big dickhead & should keep out of macedonia & leave it alone.I hope you got that MK,
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:03 PM   #133
Makedonska_Kafana

Makedonska_Kafana is on a distinguished road

First, this isn't Maknews where you can insult the real Macedonians and get away with it (see ban) and you've managed to jump past many replies before my last post here.

THE GAME IS OVER, .. WE'RE ON TO YOU CLOWNS

Maklink could use some traffic, they're very UMD friendly and not like MOST Macedonians.

FACT

UMD has destroyed several forums except for MTO (huge help) check the stats

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-19-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Makedonska_Kafana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #134
Bratot

Bratot is on a distinguished road

Во емисијата ВИН-ВИН на Алфа телевизија гостин на Оливера Трајковска беше главата на соросидите во Македонија, неуморниот борец за демакедонизација на оваа земја - Владимир Милчин.

Дали е вистина дека дека во 1992 година година господинот Џорџ Сорос му пиша писмо на претседателот Киро Глигоров?

- не, пиша писмо до собранието на Република Македонија.

дали во тоа писмо господинот Сорос јасно кажа и побара промена на знамето на република Македонија, тогашното сонце од Кутлеш.

- да тоа беше негово видување и цел, тоа беше содржината на писмото

условено секако со формирање на соросовата мрежа на невладини и пенетрација на неговото влијание во МК?

-јас не знам дали е условено но да, истата година беше дадена дозвола за формирање на институтот отворено општество - сорос македонија

Quote:
Фондација Институт отворено општество – Македонија (ФИООМ) е основана во 1992 година како претставништво на странско лице, а во 1999 година како национално правно лице – фондација, во согласност со Законот за здруженија на граѓани и фондации. ФИООМ е дел од Соросовата мрежа во централна и источна Европа.

исто така како голема коинциденција е влегувањето на Македонија во ММФ и многу значајниот тогаш кредит од 20 милиони евра за Македонија, институција каде Сорос има голема тежина и мок на одлучување.

- 30 милиони долари, не евра, и тоа е коинциденција, не знам како е тоа поврзано со писмото на господинот Сорос?

Quote:
Македонија влезе во ММФ во декември 1992 година, повеќе од една година по прогласувањето на својата независност од поранешна Југославија. Исплатата на последните 11,7 милиони американски долари од 14-месечниот стенд-бај аранжман, вреден 29,4 милиони американски долари, кој заврши на 15-ти август, беше одобрена од страна на ММФ претходно овој месец.
This interview can be watched online:
http://www.alfa.mk/default.aspx?mId=104

title: 18.11.2010 Владимир Милчин
Вин-Вин од 18.11.2010 со Оливера Трајковска
Гостин: Владимир Милчин

Macedonian 16-rayed sun sold out for 30 millions $ to SOROS

Last edited by Bratot; 11-20-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Bratot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #135
Makedonska_Kafana

None of his organizations are trustworthy, he uses money to buy people and governments and almost every politician in Macedonia has received kick backs at some point in time - all the same, a Mason trademark

Not sure about this organization yet (the leaders) but he has informants (puppets) like Vaknin everywhere.

THIS IS NO JOKE AND WE MUST FIND OUT KOJ?

YouTube - K-15, MyMacedonia!

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-20-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #136
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratot View Post
Macedonian 16-rayed sun sold out for 30 millions $ to SOROS
One day Macedonia's history will be told via K15 news "facts".

Nobody authorised the Macedonian Government to go against the will of the Macedonian people. How can we look at the new flag with anything less than disgust?

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #137
Makedonska_Kafana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
One day Macedonia's history will be told via K15 news "facts".

Nobody authorised the Macedonian Government to go against the will of the Macedonian people. How can we look at the new flag with anything less than disgust?
RISTO, all the material K-15 uses is real and people need to really pay attention to their messages - Soros bought (CASH/PAPER BAG) the flag from Gligorov

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-20-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #138
Makedonska_Kafana

Open Society Foundations Vs UMD - Draw
Old 11-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #139
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

RTG That's why they blew him up or tried to.Also gligorov was on the serbian paypacket all the time,he was reported in the greek press that we are slavs & have no connection with
the ancient macedonians i wonder how much he got for that.How much is our name worth so that they will change it for euros,The flag was worth $40 million euros how much is the name worth.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #140
Makedonska_Kafana

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post

RTG That's why they blew him up or tried to.
you're 100% correct and the next person or organization to try that stunt might not be as lucky?

Tags
agenda, macedonia, puppet, soros, vladimir milcin