Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 11-21-2010, 05:12 AM   #141
Bratot

Bratot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
One day Macedonia's history will be told via K15 news "facts".

Nobody authorised the Macedonian Government to go against the will of the Macedonian people. How can we look at the new flag with anything less than disgust?

Understood & Agreed.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:23 AM   #142
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogi View Post
The Foreign Minister has made a statement where he has, in as many words, made it clear that a 'new name' is what they are working toward, it's just a matter of price (EU/NATO membership guarantee).
This has been the case since the begining. Successive Macedonian Governments have always intended to change the name and it was always just a matter of the "right price". I don't think there has been anything new in Milososki's statements.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:47 AM   #143
Bratot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
This has been the case since the begining. Successive Macedonian Governments have always intended to change the name and it was always just a matter of the "right price". I don't think there has been anything new in Milososki's statements.
And why should be different with this government?

They are all involved in the same treason, just changing the packing.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:50 AM   #144
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratot View Post
And why should be different with this government?

They are all involved in the same treason, just changing the packing.
"Successive" governments means just that - all governments to date, including this one.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:29 AM   #145
Blagojce

Blagojce is on a distinguished road

Big changes in politics are progressive and occur over time. This might be the plan for our name too.

Best example i can think of is Kosovo's independence. Didn't occur until 08, while the province has been occupied or under control by the international community since 99. 9 years until they gained independence, just had to wait for the Serbs to slowly move past the occupation.

It will be a battle of attrition for us. Important for the young generations to get involved now as unfortunately we will never live forever.
Blagojce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #146
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

i can tell you now that greece will not stop discriminating on macedonia.Greece is hellbent on destroying macedonia.They don't recognize us as macedonia but as skopje.
We don't need to neogiate anything with anyone.RTG you hit the nail on the head & said they doing things without the people's permission.

Last edited by George S.; 11-21-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: edit
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #147
Bratot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
Why is this being reported now amidst the "EU and NATO accession talks"? Why was this poll conducted now? I want to bring everyones attention to this sentence from the above article:

Who are the European Fund for the Balkans? Well here is who they are affiliated with - http://www.balkanfund.org/the-news/e...ellowship-prog

http://www.soros.org/

And here is something from there website about the gallup polls they conduct:

4. DEVELOPING POLICIES FOR THE BALKANS

Initiatives for building the public image of the Fund and its contribution in policy making for the EU integration of the Balkans are developed through joined initiatives and partnerships as well.

Initiatives:

Gallup Balkan Monitor

In partnership with Gallup Europe, the European Fund for the Balkans developed the “Gallup Balkan Monitor”, which aims at providing all-encompassing data on people’s perceptions in the Western Balkans region, creating thereby a one-stop shop that delivers strategic insights based on evidence-based social research in the region.

This unique survey is expected to help measure and assess the impact of EU and national policies in the Balkans and to assist leaders in shaping their agendas by permitting timely access to their constituents’ voices and minds. It is also the first-ever in-depth survey of the whole Western Balkans region.

The results of the first research were presented in Brussels in November 2008. In order to promote and widely acknowledge the results of the Gallup Balkan Monitor a series of presentations and public discussions are organised in the capitals of Western Balkan countries.
(http://www.balkan-monitor.eu/)

George Soros' organizations, fear mongering, and EU and NATO talks so close in time. Coincidence? Conspiracy? You be the judge.

Од институтот Тодор Александров информираат дека анкетата била спровведена кон крајот на месец Септември, а во истата биле опфатени 1004 испитаници. Анкета била на барање на институтот, а спроведена од агенцијата Брима Галуп

http://daily.mk/cluster/c596a1740748...or_aleksandrov

http://www.google.com/search?hl=pl&r...=&oq=&gs_rfai=

БРИМА е основана 1992 година како прва независна истражувачка агенција во Р Македонија, joint venture (партнерски односи) со GALLUP INTERNATIONAL .

http://brima.com.mk/

http://www.gallup-international.com/

Is there some connection?
Old 11-21-2010, 08:16 PM   #148
Pelister

Pelister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
Sadly that is the truth.

Gruevski had admitted on a number of occasions that they put foward name changes which the Greeks refused to accept. One of them was "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)". This was why Meto Koloski and A. Mitreski started mouthing off name changes, not only because it was their personal believe that a name change was and is necessary (this is stil their belief), but that they thought that because the Macedonian government was doing it, they had a green light to do it too. What this UMD blunder has done in effect is expose the Gruevski government for the traitors they are. This culture that our identity should be open to negotiation exists in a tiny, tiny lunatic fringe of the diaspora, and sadly in our politicians. Its the Macedonian people being skrewed over here by the lunatics in Washington, and by the government.
Pelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:04 AM   #149
Bratot

The policy of DPMNE is subtle pushing for a name change, however you put it, they have agreed on a name change with guarantees for entering NATO/EU.

It's the same policy that the Greek fondation ELIAMEP is pushing for through our "intelectuals" whotry to introduce the idea as acceptable.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:42 AM   #150
Big Bad Sven

Big Bad Sven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
RTG That's why they blew him up or tried to.Also gligorov was on the serbian paypacket all the time,he was reported in the greek press that we are slavs & have no connection with
the ancient macedonians i wonder how much he got for that.How much is our name worth so that they will change it for euros,The flag was worth $40 million euros how much is the name worth.
The sad but laughable thing here Georgie is that there are a lot of macedonians who greatly respect Kiro, mainly for his efforts to hold on to the artificial and fake yugoslavian ideology.

One only has to log on to face book, search for the pages devoted to Kiro Gligorov and see the many testimonials to this "great man". Here is one of them:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiro-Gligorov/24384688852

Im not sure how people can love a man who cursed us with the "temporary" name of FYROM, forced a flag on us, and boasted to this whole world that we are not macedonians, but nothing more then nameless slavs.....

Anyway, many articles and books that i have read seem to pin the blame on kiro's failed assasination on the shiptars, serbs and bulgarians slavs. Maybe it was them as there is a lot of love for Kiro amongst macedonians, who ever it was its too bad they didnt suceed....
Big Bad Sven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agenda, macedonia, puppet, soros, vladimir milcin