Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

MK bulgarians are no better than the greeks they give the same bs & attrocities on macedonians non recognition of minority macedonians.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

What the hell is a "Bulgarian" anyways? We have already deconstructed every label they attach to us.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by momce View Post
        What the hell is a "Bulgarian" anyways? We have already deconstructed every label they attach to us.
        Athens, will tell you ancient Greeks that use our feta cheese for high holidays .. spark up time again.

NOTE: Very, interesting fact there is a Greek Orthodox Church in Toronto with NO NAME anywhere. Why? St. Kiril and Metodij Greek Orthodox Church. (church & nursing home)

REASON FOR THAT NAME
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-23-2013, 11:37 PM.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• momce
          Banned
          • Oct 2012

hahaha problem is the ethnic and cultural cleansing has been so succesful everyone believes the propaganda of the partition-occupation states and they make the native Macedonians look like aliens.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

hahaha problem is the ethnic and cultural cleansing has been so succesful everyone believes the propaganda of the partition-occupation states and they make the native Macedonians look like aliens.
            Almost, all ethnic Macedonians in Greece today declare themselves as "Greeks" out of fear since 1913 and those that do say "proud ethnic macedonians" face attacks, discrimination, etc. Athens, is a bit player in the overall scope of the real problem which is ALL the world organizations who force Greece to act in this ancient mode. Why? They're the same people that divided Macedonia.

- NAME ISSUE WILL NEVER BE RESOLVED UNLESS WEAK MACEDONIANS CHANGE ON THEIR OWN -

The, way I see it the secret societies will trigger World War III before Macedonia is recognized - take note (everything has been planned) TBA
            How many families rule the world? Two main families, outside of the Order of the Garter (Queen of England), are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Can, ANYTHING be done to stop these ancient criminals? NEVER
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-24-2013, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              Almost, all ethnic Macedonians in Greece today declare themselves as "Greeks" out of fear since 1913 and those that do say "proud ethnic macedonians" face attacks, discrimination, etc. Athens, is a bit player in the overall scope of the real problem which is ALL the world organizations who force Greece to act in this ancient mode. Why? They're the same people that divided Macedonia.

- NAME ISSUE WILL NEVER BE RESOLVED UNLESS WEAK MACEDONIANS CHANGE ON THEIR OWN -

The, way I see it the secret societies will trigger World War III before Macedonia is recognized - take note (everything has been planned) TBA
              How many families rule the world? Two main families, outside of the Order of the Garter (Queen of England), are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Can, ANYTHING be done to stop these ancient criminals? NEVER
              Aaron Russo (Full Length)
              Alex Jones Interviews Aaron Russo (Full Length) - YouTube
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-24-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• momce
                Banned
                • Oct 2012

Yes, the transnational family oligarchy permeate most of what happens in the world. Wealth is power as they say. And yes you are right modern grease is one of their rat lab experiments. I dont think things are completely hopleless though for real human life.
                Last edited by momce; 01-24-2013, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

you only need to look at theu & eu council.They don't care.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Yes, the transnational family oligarchy permeate most of what happens in the world. Wealth is power as they say. And yes you are right modern grease is one of their rat lab experiments. I dont think things are completely hopleless though for real human life.
                    Q. Do, you really control your own destiny in life? What, percent can you control? 75%? 50%? .. 1% . We, have ALL been brainwashed to believe things are really not that bad; however, let me tell you it's much worse than most think on this planet. (POPULATION CONTROL)

If, they want they could take away everything you have in less than one second but choose to give us "rats" false hopes and dreams. GAME ON

NOTE: Most, Freemasons etc. have no clue what is really going to happen .. very few in the world are told when or why (see 911)
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-24-2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

I, was just wondering if anyone that lives in the Republic of Macedonia was planning to attend the 2013 UMD OUTSIDE OF DIASPORA CONFERENCE this summer? If, yes what knowledge do you expect to gain from this road show? .. the USA loves Macedonia and the right to self determine? Macedonia2025 has a personal agenda? The, forced "ventilator" does not violate any Macedonian human rights?

MANY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WILL GET FREE TICKETS TO ATTEND - A ROAD SHOW

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-28-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

I, was just wondering if anyone that lives in the Republic of Macedonia was planning to attend the 2013 UMD OUTSIDE OF DIASPORA CONFERENCE this summer? If, yes what knowledge do you expect to gain from this road show? .. the USA loves Macedonia and the right to self determine? Macedonia2025 has a personal agenda? The, forced "ventilator" does not violate any Macedonian human rights?

MANY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WILL GET FREE TICKETS TO ATTEND - A ROAD SHOW

- Macedonia Needs Name Solution to Advance

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-28-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• momce
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2012

Q. Do, you really control your own destiny in life? What, percent can you control? 75%? 50%? .. 1% . We, have ALL been brainwashed to believe things are really not that bad; however, let me tell you it's much worse than most think on this planet. (POPULATION CONTROL)

If, they want they could take away everything you have in less than one second but choose to give us "rats" false hopes and dreams. GAME ON

NOTE: Most, Freemasons etc. have no clue what is really going to happen .. very few in the world are told when or why (see 911)
                          Well in their model only the most predatory beings survive and reproduce. Everything else gets wasted. And yes the Third World will come to everyones door eventually even faster for the less informed and clueless. Did people in Argentina, Greece etc think they would be in an economic quagmire? Did 5 million people in California think they were going to lose their homes? Doubt it. And yes all human and natural life can be snuffed out in less then a second. Last man standing, sole survivor is the norm. Odd thing they have people believeing its all about "freedom" and then they get wacked over the head. Creeping rape. Big fish eat the small fish. Yes it is "Homeland Security" but not in the sense most people are led to believe.
                          Last edited by momce; 01-28-2013, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• momce
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            you only need to look at theu & eu council.They don't care.
                            They are just there to manage things for financial clearinghouse elites so they can continue to get rich.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

If i can add not only do they don't care the eu.They actually look at a country that's become part of the eu & eye their resources.I remember reading that how the eu almost
                              depleted fish stocks around the north sea.They are only intersted in themselves & whatever they can get.In macedonia's case cheap labour or any worthwhile resources like thorium etc.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Folks, this is the "Macedonian Truth" .. Total Fabrication Greece (impossible) Blocks Macedonia it's the NWO
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-28-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X