X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Hi AMitreski, Good to have you on board

Bratot, How can you be so sure?? If VMRO supported Todor Petrov he would have been part of their coalition remember?

AMitreski, What can you tell us about the premier of the movie "Ime Sie Ime" that happened overnight??
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• amitreski
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by pelister View Post
      the facts are that umd are pushing for macedonia's integration into western institutions - institutions that negate us.

The fact is that umd has backed since day one western structures, such as the interim accord, such and the framework that completely negate us.

Umd is about to launch a world tour to convince us macedonians that we need to integrate.

Recently the vice-president of umd (who by now probably hates me), said that he personally agreed with nimetz, that to integrate, we must negotiate.

this is a full blown lie
      Last edited by amitreski; 03-30-2010, 07:32 AM.
      "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• amitreski
        • Feb 2010

The event was fantastic. Many Macedonians, but more importantly, many non Macedonias were there. See the video for yourself.

YouTube - Премиера на филмот „Име си е име во Вашингтон

The images and write up will follow...
        "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• amitreski
          • Feb 2010

YouTube - Премиера на филмот „Име си е име во Вашингтон

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

AMitreski, Ive seen the video, why was it hosted in a Jewish Hall??

It looked good from here, well done with all the work and effort you put in.

What does the Baba say in the movie?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

How are you buddy? You're the guy that wrote about Macedonians expressing "too much nationalism and the ancient rhetoric from Macedonia have damaged our reputation although we were the losers last April", along with praising how Greece "plays to perfection" the "sophisticated game" of politics. Correct?

i am sure many of you have seen this article, but i stilll think it deserves s thread on here. Greece is plugged in the Matrix, Macedonia should too By Gorazd V. September 4, 2008 http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/3219/1/ Macedonia , as a country, is in negotiations with Greece for the past

Are you ashamed of Macedonia's history? Are the Macedonians not smart enough to play this sophisticated game? Sho sne nie da se kriame od drugite? Nationalism is healthy, it's not like there were groups of crazed racists roaming the streets of Macedonia, it is simply a case of Macedonians feeling proud at a time when they needed to. You want to put them down for that?

The European negotiator that seems to get praised for doing nothing each year, says that "Macedonia, if it wants to enter certain international organizations then it is bound to negotiate over the name. He is right" - Is what you said. How much of the Diaspora do you think would "unite" behind that line of thinking?

Perhaps you should stop twisting things.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

AMitreski, So if Nimetz said that we are not required to negotiate our name what is he doing there in the first place??

Dont be so upset with Pelister, he has some concerns thats all, and while you're at it could you post the 2009 list of achievements?? Me and Vangelovski want to see them.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Are you and/or Meto supposed to be exempt from criticism? Take accountability for your actions and admit to your mistakes, at the end of the day you are your own worst enemy.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Amitreski, are you contesting the validity of Pelister's email that you had sent to him, as presented by Pelister? I would like his opinion on this matter.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

SOM, I think Metodija is in Australia as we speak, or is he in New Zealand im not too sure but i know that he is in the region for the month of February.

Comment

• amitreski
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Are you and/or Meto supposed to be exempt from criticism? Take accountability for your actions and admit to your mistakes, at the end of the day you are your own worst enemy.
                        Constructive criticism is always good and I welcome it. Lying and twisting things is another thing.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Mitreski, am I lying when I suggest that Meto proposed a 'democratic' prefix as acceptable for international use at the UN, EU, etc?

Do you think it is acceptable?

Comment

• amitreski
                            • Feb 2010

WASHINGTON, D.C. - June 15, 2009 - On June 13, 2009, on the occasion of the 1st United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) Global Conference, the UMD Board of Directors passed a resolution offering unwavering and consistent support for the protection of the constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia. The text of the resolution is as follows:
                            R E S O L U T I O N
                            OF THE

BOARD OF DIRECTORS
                            OF THE

UNITED MACEDONIAN DIASPORA

DATED: JUNE 13, 2009
                            The Board of Directors of the United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD), on the occasion of UMD's First Global Conference, affirming UMD's unwavering and consistent support for retention of the constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia and UMD's rejection of attempts to impose any name contrary to the Republic of Macedonia's constitutional name, hereby declares:

WHEREAS, the Republic of Macedonia peacefully and democratically declared its independence from Yugoslavia on September 8, 1991, and

WHEREAS, the Macedonian people, upon peacefully securing their independence, rightfully chose their historic and ancestral name for themselves and their state, and

WHEREAS, the Republic of Macedonia's constitutional name is central to the identity and self-determination of the Macedonian people, their Macedonian language, culture and heritage, and to the creation of a stable, prosperous, and tolerant democratic society; THEREFORE BE IT,

RESOLVED, that the United Macedonian Diaspora, reiterates its unwavering support for retention of the constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia, rejects attempts to impose any name contrary to the historically accepted and democratically affirmed name of the Republic of Macedonia and the Macedonian people, and urges the full membership of Macedonia in NATO and a date certain for negotiations for membership in the European Union.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
                              Enough with the petty diversions. I didn't ask you for your identity (at least not on this thread). I simply reminded you of an obvious social phenomenon which you pretend to be ignorant of: that your true identity is important to other reasonable people when weighing up your contentious actions, including statements and arguments. I did that because you chose to act surprised about the fact that Vangelovski considers it important.

You know very well that I have made numerous posts on Maknews to the effect that, in general, I find it morally objectionable for people to make contentious statements, especially statements that vilify or defame real people on public forums, while concealing their own true identity. I made that same argument to Vangelovski personally some time ago, and I believe he accepted it, given that he has subsequently swapped his former fictitious internet ID for his real name. Many people I generally respect disagree with me on this issue, but that takes nothing away from my convictions about it.

Now reply to the substance of my post or stop the futile red-herring.

You accused Vangelovski of baselessly claiming that the UMD leadership has supported the Framework Agreement. I referred you to a link that Indigen posted at least twice on this thread, which shows that UMD has published a statement of support for the Framework Agreement on its own website, which is still there. Why have you repeatedly evaded responding to that reference to clear evidence?

Do you still content that there is no evidence that the UMD has publicly supported the Framework Agreement?
                              The point is, I have the right not to reveal my identity, it does not lessen or weaken my arguments, and that is what you need to understand, you have chosen to reveal your identity and thats all well and good, but don't get upset that there are those who won't. And even if I was to give you my identity, how would you know it was my real identity? What difference would it make? I could be Batman for all you know.

Red Herring's? I have done no such thing

The quote provided by Indigen does not indicate willing and unwavering support of the Framework Agreement.

I have already commented on the "supposed" support of the Interim and Framework agreement by UMD, please feel free to read the multiple threads dedicated to it.
                              "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                              though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                              Our long awaited hour will draw near
                              and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by amitreski
                                You have to take in context the timing when that statement was made. That was one of Meto's first interviews. He made a mistake.
                                I hope by timing you aren't making reference to a certain offer allegedly on the table at the time that the Macedonian goverment were 'prepared' to go for, because I don't see how that is relevant where it concerns the interests of the Macedonian Diaspora, that your organisation is supposed to represent.

I'm happy that you can admit to it as a mistake, but Meto seems to be having difficulty with it. Perhaps because, by mistake, I mean he should not have said that, period. I did not mean that he mumble jumbled words on account of this being one of his earlier interviews.
                                Changing our constitutional name is not acceptable. UMD has been very clear on this issue, from all the posted information on our website, PR, resolution's adopted during our conference, etc.
                                That remains to be seen, I want to hear from Pelister, as I am not prepared to believe your accusation against him, that he has provided a manipulated version of your email.
                                Кој работи тој и греши.
                                Тоа го сфаќам, а тои шо ќе греши треба да си признаи, иначе сам се лажи.
                                Given the widespread discussion in this mistake, I am sure Meto would not make that mistake again
                                I would certainly hope not. Do you think that Meto's trip to Australia will be of any worth? What do you think it will achieve?

Comment

Working...
                                X